No announcement yet.

A possible idea for the Future Storyteller vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, i kinda figured that a CoG would like The Junior Foresters, especially if that act like a direct competitor to the Serpent Brothood. I can also see a Gurahl or Nuwisha appearing too. One of the boys might be kin, the rest however, are not. If i choose Stag as the boys "spirit guide", i might have a Fianna character show up and act as an ally for the boys, most likely due to their connection to his tribe's totem. Also, i had the idea of making Stag the former "Patron" to the Foresters. This is due to the fact that the founder was a unknowing kin to a Fianna and kinda used the image of a Stag as the original mascot like how his family did for decorations, not knowing of their spiritual significance. One of Stag's avatars assumed that the org was petioning him and well, adopted the Org up until the 50s, when the Ultimate Forester showed up and replaced him, leading Stag to have a grudge against him. You can see why Stag took the opportunity to "adopt" some of the Ultimate Forester's children before he could. What do you think of that?

Comment

I could see Stag taking the boys into his tutelage, and from there this could lead to other places as well including a stand off between Stag and the Ultimate Forester over who the boys belong too and the boys becoming a neutral party as they try and mend the relationship between the two spirits as they would be stronger together rather than apart. This could be made more evident if say a group of BSDs or Fomori with Totem allies show up and begin to make trouble.

Comment

That sounds like a good plot point. One flaw with Stag however, is the fact that they have to protect Fae and Changelings, as per the spirit ban. That might be hard for a group of teenage Junior Foresters.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerclown View Post
          That sounds like a good plot point. One flaw with Stag however, is the fact that they have to protect Fae and Changelings, as per the spirit ban. That might be hard for a group of teenage Junior Foresters.
          That's if they know of any Changelings, and honestly the organization might have a few in their ranks. Changelings have their mortal side, by being part of the Foresters they can protect Glen's and other places of natural glamour. Possibly even try and connect with native fae who hold Glen's in their protection.

Comment

Working...
          X