Nuwisha Totem Trait

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuwisha Totem Trait

Hello all, I joined this forum only recently, it had been for a different question previously, but now I'm going to be helping another player make a Nuwisha character very soon, we're using the Revised edition, but I read the 8 pages(130-137) in The Changing Breeds, but I have only skimmed the second edition Breedbook: Nuwisha, but I can't figure out why the Nuwisha have a Totem trait in place of Rage, everything I read about their totems seems to only describe them following one face of Coyote or talking about the Totem background, but do they get temporary totem points that can grant them extra actions in combat and do things like spending rage points? What is this totem trait, what does it do, does it start at a certain amount like how Auspice determines a Garou's starting rage?

Nuwisha dont use Totem like Rage, they lack Rage completely unless they take certain Gifts. Their Totem Background trait reflects which 'face' of Coyote they follow. They get a pool of freebie totem points that are used to pay for which Face of Yote they follow, outside that they have to add points on their own.

Comment

So it's literally just the totem background moved there? It does nothing extra special?

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfswift View Post
        So it's literally just the totem background moved there? It does nothing extra special?

Correct. No extra actions for Nuwisha.

Comment

Working...
        X