What Could Happen to the Spirits of Garou Taken by a Skin Dancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Could Happen to the Spirits of Garou Taken by a Skin Dancer

Odd question but what are the possibilities for the spirits of the Garou used in the 'Create a Skin Dancer' ritual. Are they reincarnated or could they end up in the Dark Umbra or trapped elsewhere or even destroyed? I'm asking because I'm going to run a story with a Skin Dancer and it might be interesting to have the PCs contact the spirits of those Garou. Thoughts?

If there's no canon answer, I'd say their spirits are trapped until the skin dancer is killed. Undying hell for the relatives they betrayed seems fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by 11twiggins View Post
      If there's no canon answer, I'd say their spirits are trapped until the skin dancer is killed. Undying hell for the relatives they betrayed seems fitting.
      Making their being but to the claw a matter of honor? Im alol for that?

Comment

I have two options I'd use:

1) Like in the standards: If there is no specialized rule, use the generalized. The Garou souls reincarnate/become ancestor spirits or, in rare occurances becomes a wraith. For the most violated victims I find the lattest fitting.

2) Do as your cronicle demands it.

Comment

My take is that the spirits/souls of Garou murdered for the Skinwalker ritual end up in an endless personal hell of five psyches stitched into a single schizophrenic whole, unable to move on even if the Skindancer is killed. Even if you could pull them apart after that death, they'd still be eternally psychologically scarred. But then, I've always seen the Skinwalkers as being an abomination before Gaia.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
          Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
          X