Uniting the Tribes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniting the Tribes?

The Apocalypse is coming, the Garou are fighting each other and everything rests on you. How do you rally each tribe to fight for you? Or do you destroy some of them to succeed?

I'm just curious

Kill them all, they smashed my eggs!

Comment

Originally posted by CeltSPZ View Post
      Kill them all, they smashed my eggs!
      You sound like a Mokolé. Or maybe a Corax.

Originally posted by EG2594 View Post
      The Apocalypse is coming, the Garou are fighting each other and everything rests on you. How do you rally each tribe to fight for you? Or do you destroy some of them to succeed?

I'm just curious
      This is a multifaceted question. And killing other Garou is not gonna endear you to their survivors when you try to rally them.

Complete Garou Gifts List, Fera Gifts List, Garou Totems List and other assorted OPP/White Wolf goodies

Comment

I don't think it's possible on the short run. All tribes have different tradition, worldview, heroes, "economy.
        They fight for Caerns, Kinfolks, territory. They are ruled by Elders, who were raised with a narrover, harsher worldview.

All Garou are driven by instincts and Rage what can destroy the smoothest negotiation.

Hell, we can't eve unite Europe...

Additionaly, one of the Talons live in the Rage of the Garou, manipulating them against eachother. It's called Heartsplinter, and it's the most insidious (pun intended) threat of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Su-tehp View Post

You sound like a Mokolé. Or maybe a Corax.

This is a multifaceted question. And killing other Garou is not gonna endear you to their survivors when you try to rally them.
          Didnt think I had to respond as a Garou🐊🐢🦎🐲🐉🦕🦖

Comment

Originally posted by EG2594 View Post

I'm just curious
            It is a classic question, problem, and issue in situations when one needs to garner support of groups, whether to choose one group at the expense of another. Does gaining the aid of the Shadow Lords involve promising them that they will be the leaders of the Garou Nation, and does this have to exclude Silver Fangs as potential allies ?
            Another issue is the modern versus traditional Garou Tribes. If this divide is acknowledged and exploited for gaining allies, won't it alienate many Garou ?

One solution to this problem is to do this in such an effective way that the groups who were put aside, antagonised, or excluded in some way will still give their support ( or will have to give their support ) .
            Another way to deal with this issue is gathering a large amount of universally needed and desired things - material items, magic items, aid of allies, information, mystical lore, influence - and giving it to the excluded or antagonised Garou Tribes.
            Last edited by Muad'Dib; 10-09-2018, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X