Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revamped Changing Breed Sheets available from Mr. Gone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamped Changing Breed Sheets available from Mr. Gone!

Yeah, me and Mr. G have been working on cleaning up the W20 Changing Breed sheets for the past couple of weeks just to get rid of a few errors and such. Each Breed now has a more accurate Expanded Backgrounds list, as well as a few optional things from the Breedbooks (such as individual Breed weaknesses) that players include if they like, or leave out if they prefer following the rules in CB20. And there were a few assorted things like making sure that Ananasi had a Blood Pool of 25 instead of 20 as the Ananasi can reach a max Blood Pool of 25 (rather than 20) with sufficient Rank and Gifts.

Mr. Gone has already uploaded the new sheets onto his website found here:

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/

For those of you who haven't been there before, just head to the W20 section and scroll down to the W20 Changing Breed Sheets section. 2- and 4-page versions available as per usual.

Constructive criticism and comments can be posted here on this thread.

Enjoy!

• Mr Gone
    replied
    Yup, all fixed up.

Leave a comment:

• Su-tehp
    replied
    Ok, Mr. Gone fixed the Rokea sheet. All the Breed sheets are done and ready for download at Mr. Gone's webpage.

Leave a comment:

• Su-tehp
    replied
    Ugh, there's one last error on the Rokea sheet, the Claw damage says "see above" (this is a reference for the Bite maneuver, which varies for the Rokea according to which form it's in) when it should say "Strength/A". I already emailed Mr. G about this and he should fix it pretty soon.

Aside from that, all the other W20 Breed sheets are done and ready.
    Last edited by Su-tehp; 11-13-2018, 10:15 PM. Reason: Rokea Claw damage is "Strength/A", NOT "Str+1/A" according to the Rokea Breedbook, it's Brawling Chart is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Su-tehp
    replied
    Ok, just got the word from Mr. Gone: the Corax and Ananasi sheets have been finished.

The Breed sheets are all done and ready to be downloaded at Mr. Gone's website!

Leave a comment:

• Su-tehp
    replied
    Mr. G, one last thing (I swear!) to fix on the Corax sheet. I forgot to take into account the Corax combat chart and their Eye Pluck special maneuver. The Revised version of the Corax sheet has the correct maneuvers but the old Revised format, so here's the updated W20 format that you should use for the Corax Brawling Chart on Page 3:

Brawling Chart
    Maneuver Roll Diff Damage
    Body Slam Dex+Brawl 7 Special/B
    Claw Dex+Brawl 6 Strength+2/A
    Eye Pluck Dex+Brawl 9 Strength+2/A
    +Special
    Grapple Dex+Brawl 6 Strength/B
    Kick Dex+Brawl 7 Strength+1/B
    Punch Dex+Brawl 6 Strength/B
    A=Aggravated Damage B=Bashing Damage

And the Ananasi Brawling Chart still needs the changes I outlined before in my last edit. It's here again, just in case (remember to take into account that the Ananasi have TWO Bite maneuvers because of their Lilian and Pithus forms):

Brawling Chart
    Maneuver Roll Diff Damage
    Bite (Lilian) Dex + Brawl 5 Strength + 1/A
    Bite (Pithus) Dex + Brawl 5 Strength + 3/A
    Body Slam Dex + Brawl 7 Special/B
    Claw Dex + Brawl 6 Strength + 2/A
    Grapple Dex + Brawl 6 Strength/B
    Kick Dex + Brawl 7 Strength + 1/B
    Punch Dex + Brawl 6 Strength/B
    A=Aggravated Damage B=Bashing Damage

These should be the absolute last changes needed. I sent you an email detailing the last corrections needed as well, Mr. G. Thanks again for all your hard work!

EDIT: Ugh, the post screwed up the format and spaces between the columns; the Tab button doesn't work in these forums and multiple spaces don't work either. So if it still looks screwed up, just read my docfile that I emailed you.
    Last edited by Su-tehp; 11-11-2018, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Gone
    replied
    Originally posted by Su-tehp View Post
    I gave Mr. Gone the last of my edits for the Breed sheets this morning so they should be ready and finalized very soon.
    Thanks. I got them updated and re-uploaded, so you should be good.

Heh, let's give Mr. G a break before we ask him to revisit them. He's already been working hard at my insistence to update these sheets. He's already got a huge amount on his plate and only worked on the Breed sheets as a favor to me when he didn't have to do it. For that, I'll always be grateful.
    Well, you're very welcome. Glad we could get em sorted out.

Not to mention, I'm curious about whatever else he's working on.
    Got some V5 stuff coming up..and then just a few assorted things here and there.

I'd like to do some Wraith20 sheets, but I have to figure out how to remake the effect they used for the divider text. So, that's on hold until I can get some time to try replicate that... Anyway, always lots to do. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Su-tehp
    replied
    I gave Mr. Gone the last of my edits for the Breed sheets this morning so they should be ready and finalized very soon.

Originally posted by Torakhan View Post
    Sorry I never got around to getting the graphics. :-/
    Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
    That's ok man. I just made do with what I had.

If you ever decide to, I can always revisit em. But no biggie.
    Heh, let's give Mr. G a break before we ask him to revisit them. He's already been working hard at my insistence to update these sheets. He's already got a huge amount on his plate and only worked on the Breed sheets as a favor to me when he didn't have to do it. For that, I'll always be grateful.

Not to mention, I'm curious about whatever else he's working on.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Gone
    replied
    Originally posted by Torakhan View Post
    That's ok man. I just made do with what I had.

If you ever decide to, I can always revisit em. But no biggie.

Leave a comment:

• Torakhan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr Gone
    replied
    The Rokea sheet has been corrected, sorry about that.

Anyway, hope y'all enjoy the sheets.

Leave a comment:

• Su-tehp
    replied
    It seems I am a victim of my own success...which is to say that I'm an impatient bastard. I didn't quite finish proofreading these sheets before making my announcement, but there's an error (a really minor one, all things considered), but on the Rokea sheet, the Primal-Urge difficulty for Glabrus form should be 9, not 7 as only betweeners can learn this form after spending some time on Unsea, and only after some practice; that's what justifies the 9 difficulty.

I'm still proofreading, but these sheets are looking good so far. And if you guys want to take a look at the present versions and add your two cents, feel free to reply here. Mr. Gone and I appreciate any thoughts and/or questions and comments you guys might have to improve these sheets.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X