Bane Details

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bane Details

I'm looking to tap the knowledge of the werewolf players here, as I'm mostly in the Vampire game Myself.

There are a few unusual banes mentioned briefly in W20 Book of the Wyrm, but I can't find details on them other than the Fomori they create

Thirster Bane - Creates Bloodworm Fomor from Vampires
    Rot Walker - Creates Draugr from Vampires
    Howling Insanity - Creates Howling Shamblers from Garou

Is there any information on the Banes in other sources, what they might do as spirits before taking a host, their roles, gifts, etc.

I'm pretty sure those are new ones for Wyrm20. Banes are multitudinous and bizzare. Go by general bane description and behavior in the Umbra/Wyrm books and then go crazy. A lot of things in Werewolf are one note references that are just meant to make you think "hmmm, this is interesting, what can I do with this?"

What doesn't kill you, makes you... stranger.

Comment

The Rot Walkers are well described in the Book of the Wyrm tbf. Go to page 149.
      Howling insanities are described as banes specalized in possessing Garou, so they might not do anything beside that and just exist to that single purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Maris Streck View Post
        The Rot Walkers are well described in the Book of the Wyrm tbf. Go to page 149.
        Thanks, I did a search of the PDF for Thirster Bane, and assumed with no results, the others had no results too.

Comment

Working...
        X