transforming one temper into another.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transforming one temper into another.

Is there a way to convert Willpower to Rage, Rage to Gnosis etc?

Not that I know of, but if you're willing to do some homebrew that would be an amazing Gift!

Comment

Rage and gnosis are trait in such opposition that you can't even spend use on the same round, it would be extra weird if you could shift from one to another.
      I guess that you could, in a way, convert Willpower into one of the other two by allowing WP to be spent on Rage and Gnosis rolls like they were regular skill rolls.

Comment

I don't think there is, but it is always possible there is some random Gift out there in some book which had it to a limited degree.

However, it is probably a bad idea. Gnosis costs more in XP than those other traits, so being able to use one for the other subverts the system. And because Rage has in-game drawbacks due to the Curse and Beast Within mechanics, the ability to use other traits as a substitute likewise is broken. As an ST, I definitely wouldn't allow it as an equal exchange (one to one), and even in an unequal exchange where more of one trait is burned to just get a single trait of another, I'd likely would not allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Fox View Post
          As an ST, I definitely wouldn't allow it as an equal exchange (one to one), and even in an unequal exchange where more of one trait is burned to just get a single trait of another, I'd likely would not allow it.
          I wouldn't allow any kind of exchange or wp expense on either of the three traits. They all express different things and I see no reason to mix them up, especially since there is no applying rule.

Comment

Working...
          X