Black Spiral Dancers Renown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Spiral Dancers Renown

Hi everyone! I got asked a question recently and I couldn't come up an answer, so I thought I'd ask here and if y'all had any ideas where I might look...

I had someone ask me about the Renown stats I have listed on the W20 character sheets for Black Spiral Dancers. They are currently: Power, Cunning and Infamy. I made them that way because my Werewolf Revised sheets have them listed that way, but I'm unsure where that came from. I can't remember if someone just requested they be that way, or if I saw it in a book somewhere.

So my question to y'all is: Why are the Renown stats listed that way, and is that mentioned in a book?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
    Hi everyone! I got asked a question recently and I couldn't come up an answer, so I thought I'd ask here and if y'all had any ideas where I might look...

I had someone ask me about the Renown stats I have listed on the W20 character sheets for Black Spiral Dancers. They are currently: Power, Cunning and Infamy. I made them that way because my Werewolf Revised sheets have them listed that way, but I'm unsure where that came from. I can't remember if someone just requested they be that way, or if I saw it in a book somewhere.

So my question to y'all is: Why are the Renown stats listed that way, and is that mentioned in a book?

Thanks in advance for the help!!
    Book of the Wyrm 1st edition.

My gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Mizuki View Post
      Book of the Wyrm 1st edition.
      Thanks! I knew it had to be in a book somewhere! I'll pass the info on!

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Working...
      X