X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aahz
    started a topic Table of Fera Forms

Table of Fera Forms

Hi I'm looking for a table or list, that gives you an overview of the different shapes of all the fera with their bonuses.

Do you know where I can find something like that? Either official or fan made?

• Sylvanwulf
    replied
    I do have a copy of the file. PM me with an email address and I'll send you a dropbox link.

Leave a comment:

• lbeaumanior
    replied
    Originally posted by Sylvanwulf View Post
    Check out the Werewolf the Apocalypse reference spreadsheet over on this thread: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...ce-spreadsheet
    Sadly, the link to the excel spreadsheet seem to be broken. Do you have the file?

Leave a comment:

• Sylvanwulf
    replied
    Check out the Werewolf the Apocalypse reference spreadsheet over on this thread: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...ce-spreadsheet

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Bruins fan
    replied
    They're still foxy, that's why!

Leave a comment:

• lbeaumanior
    replied
    On the same topic (Fera stat bonuses) why do some breed lack penalties to Appearance? Like the Kitsune, I can understand the Kitsune Glabro form being somewhat attractive to (some) people... But why their Crinos/Hispo/Lupus equivalent does not get any penalty?

Leave a comment:

• Black Fox
    replied
    Looks like you'll need to create your own game notes.

Leave a comment:

• Aahz
    replied
    Originally posted by Moirdryd View Post
    Changing Breeds book
    But there the bonuses are spread all over the book, which is not really convenient.

Leave a comment:

• gx240
    replied
    I'll just add that I was looking for the same thing, and as far as I can tell no one has ever made one.

Leave a comment:

• Moirdryd
    replied
    Changing Breeds book

Leave a comment:

Working...
X