X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Fox
    started a topic adjectives and synonyms for the Wyrmish

adjectives and synonyms for the Wyrmish

I am looking for some good adjectives I can use to describe/name things associated with the Wyrm. This would be used for certain objects and monsters that the Garou know about. So it's having cool names that immediately bring to light their Wyrmish origins (at least according to the Garou's paradigm) for the PCs. I use "Malfean" a lot, but it is getting overused and I need some variety. I also use Abyssal on occasion.

Does anyone have any good ideas out there?

• Black Fox
    replied
    Do we have any examples where ikthya (as a suffix) was used to refer to someone or something who wasn't a Garou? I only remember it being used on traitorous Garou. But that doesn't mean it couldn't be used on other things. Curious if there are any canonical examples where it was.

Leave a comment:

• Ana Mizuki
    replied
    Itkyah is one, but only in the same way as -yuff or -rhya.

Leave a comment:

• No One of Consequence
    replied
    Draconic, maybe? Hmm.

Leave a comment:

• Black Fox
    replied
    Thanks for your suggestions, but that is not what I mean. Those are just generic (though appropriate) descriptors. I am talking about something more akin to Garou cosmology like Malfean. Even Abyssal comes from the named Near Realm of Abyss. I am looking for terms Garou or others of that cosmology may use that denotes it as a special term of their mythology, not generic occult/supernatural evil.

Leave a comment:

• Moirdryd
    replied
    Putrid, malignant, fetid, putrescent, festering, toxic, viscous, twisted,

Leave a comment:

• Ana Mizuki
    replied
    Rotten, corrupted, malformed, corroded, bent, poisoned, bleached, radiated, torn, acidic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X