Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Individually speaking, are Bastet stronger than Garou?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, the one thing that tells me that there is still fresh blood coming to this game is that posts like these still keep popping up. People still want to figure out the "strongest". At the end of the day it really doesn't matter in a game where everything exists to facilitate the players to be the narrative nexus in a designed storyline.

God I'm old.

What doesn't kill you, makes you... stranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodai View Post
      You know, the one thing that tells me that there is still fresh blood coming to this game is that posts like these still keep popping up. People still want to figure out the "strongest". At the end of the day it really doesn't matter in a game where everything exists to facilitate the players to be the narrative nexus in a designed storyline.

God I'm old.
      My 4th Generation True Brujah Stargazer Abomination Do Master ninja-assassin/supermodel with twin moonsilver katanas and twin .50cal Desert Eagles shooting dragon's breath rounds is way more powerful than your Risen Mokole HIT Mark cyborg Navy SEAL computer hacker with Primium-shooting minigun and Enchanted holy relic chainsaw.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post

My 4th Generation True Brujah Stargazer Abomination Do Master ninja-assassin/supermodel with twin moonsilver katanas and twin .50cal Desert Eagles shooting dragon's breath rounds is way more powerful than your Risen Mokole HIT Mark cyborg Navy SEAL computer hacker with Primium-shooting minigun and Enchanted holy relic chainsaw.
        ...Shih Khan Bastet Face of the Gods Hungry Dead who played the Yama Kings for a mountain of free investments and soul treatments and contains an Earthbound that can't fight back or break out but just serves as a power supply and hands over Lore use whenever necessary and boosts up Attributes with its Urges!

Comment

I have been reading about the World of Darkness for somewhere around six years now and I only understand like 50% of the terms being used right now.

Comment

Working...
          X