Lost Fera Breed Purposes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Fera Breed Purposes

In some of the tribe books, there are a couple mentions of Fera breeds killed in the War of Rage that never got fleshed out. The Fianna mention otter and falcon shifters, the Shadow Lords had eagle, and there are mentions of freshwater fish and megathurium shifters elsewhere.

But we never get their purposes.

anyone have any guesses or ones they've used? I imagine that the Falcons may have been hunters for Gaia - corax and camazotz brought word back to the others of various threats, bastet scouted in general, but on a mission the Falcons were spotters in the battlefield due to their speed. Eagles may have been coordinators themselves, given their association with leadership. But open to other ideas.

Originally posted by EndlessKng View Post
    In some of the tribe books, there are a couple mentions of Fera breeds killed in the War of Rage that never got fleshed out. The Fianna mention otter and falcon shifters, the Shadow Lords had eagle, and there are mentions of freshwater fish and megathurium shifters elsewhere.

But we never get their purposes.

anyone have any guesses or ones they've used? I imagine that the Falcons may have been hunters for Gaia - corax and camazotz brought word back to the others of various threats, bastet scouted in general, but on a mission the Falcons were spotters in the battlefield due to their speed. Eagles may have been coordinators themselves, given their association with leadership. But open to other ideas.
    You can wipe out a Tribe without wiping out a Breed. The Bastet for example cover a wide variety of Cat species of both the major genuses. the Mokole are even worse being "Everything that's not Snakes.. and and more recently turtes"

Having a single Bird Breed that was more extensive with Each Tribe doing its own thing with the corax being the only survivors is what I'm going to suggest rather than each Bird is its own Breed.

\

Comment

Based on Shattered Dreams / other sourches those are just legends / misinterpretations (for example a racial memory of a Delirium cousing feathered Mokole = werefalcon).

Comment

Working...
      X