Rend Reality Gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rend Reality Gift

So, while I was re-reading Chaos Factor I found a rank 6 Black Spiral Dancer with a gift called "Rend Reality". The thing is, I have searched through all of my werewolf books, but couldn't find the gift. Do you guys know where can I find it? Or what it does?

Its a first edition rank 5 Black Spiral Ahroun gift which allows the user to rip open an entropic nexus in reality with his claws and make all banes automatically materialize, characters that try to step sideways die automatically. All wyrm minions gain +2 bonus on all damage rolls. In order to enter or exit the affected area a character must succeed an Intelliegence + Enigmas diff 8, failure = trapped/blocked. The Dancer spends 3 Gnosis and Rolls Gnosis diff 6, each success affects a 10 foot radius.

Comment

Originally posted by Story Letter View Post
      Its a first edition rank 5 Black Spiral Ahroun gift which allows the user to rip open an entropic nexus in reality with his claws and make all banes automatically materialize, characters that try to step sideways die automatically. All wyrm minions gain +2 bonus on all damage rolls. In order to enter or exit the affected area a character must succeed an Intelliegence + Enigmas diff 8, failure = trapped/blocked. The Dancer spends 3 Gnosis and Rolls Gnosis diff 6, each success affects a 10 foot radius.

Thank you very much sir! I found it strange that I couldn't find it anywhere, not even on the web. Do you know where is it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Meister View Post

Thank you very much sir! I found it strange that I couldn't find it anywhere, not even on the web. Do you know where is it from?
        Book of Wyrm 1st edition, also mentioned in Rage across Russia 2nd edition.
        Last edited by Story Letter; 05-06-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Please you !

Comment

Working...
            X