Ronin Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronin Question

I was looking, but I couldn't find an answer one way or another, but can a Ronin develop a personal totem? I know they are shunned even in the spiritual world, but it does mention in W20 that Wyld, and Triatic spirits are more likely to deal with a Ronin than others, in particular spirits of solitary animals. So I was trying to figure out if it'd be possible for a Ronin to get a personal totem of some of the Totems that are normally shunned by werewolves, such as Bear.

I can't think of a reason why not.

Comment

I can see some totems feeling pity for the Ronin. I would have them still need to earn the trust of the totem, like Bear is only dishonorable because of the Shame the Garou Feel from the War of Rage, so I don't know if Bear would take a Scummy self serving Ronin. But Dog sounds like he looks out for the loners, and folks like Cockroach or Rat may be pragmatic enough to take what they can get. And then we have Whippoorwill and Friends...

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
        I can see some totems feeling pity for the Ronin. I would have them still need to earn the trust of the totem, like Bear is only dishonorable because of the Shame the Garou Feel from the War of Rage, so I don't know if Bear would take a Scummy self serving Ronin. But Dog sounds like he looks out for the loners, and folks like Cockroach or Rat may be pragmatic enough to take what they can get. And then we have Whippoorwill and Friends...
        Mouse from BG revised is a single garou totem, mostly used by the rabble (aka, quasi-ronins.)

My gallery.

Comment

Working...
        X