Quick Question About Spirits.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question About Spirits.

Hi everyone,I'm a long time Forsaken fan,and I thought I'd take a look at Apocalypse,great game. I have a important question though,how varied are spirits in Apocalypse? In Forsaken ,everything has a spirit. Places,emotions,abstract concepts,anything really. Is it the same on Apocalypse?

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    Hi everyone,I'm a long time Forsaken fan,and I thought I'd take a look at Apocalypse,great game. I have a important question though,how varied are spirits in Apocalypse? In Forsaken ,everything has a spirit. Places,emotions,abstract concepts,anything really. Is it the same on Apocalypse?
    Its the same in Apocalypse animistic so emotions have spirits and specific things like trees have Spirits. In a region every animal won't have a spirit but if there are populations of animals there will start being one or more spirit popping up to represent them. So a new city with no cats won't have cat spirits, but say you start having strays wonder in a Cat spirit representing the strays will pop up, and if their populations increases there could be more cat spirits popping up.

The biggest difference is in Foresaken the Spirits are all predatory and self interested, and often neutral at best. In Apocalypse, there are a lot more neutral spirits and there are even salubrious spirits that can exist peacefully and harmoniously. In Foresaken even peace or joy spirits can become predatory and force their emotions to the detriment of mortals.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Thank you Eldagusto

Comment

Think of the Hisil in Forsaken as the Fallout Wasteland, while they are organizations around it is mostly small fiefdoms.

Meanwhile the Umbra in Apocalypse is a long tended and structured society with long-standing pacts.

My gallery.

Comment

Working...
        X