X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolas Milioni
    started a topic I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I was really rude and mean spirited just an hour ago in the thread I made for the announcement of Werewolf 5th. I just took anxiety medication and other meds meant To calm people dawn, Really strong stuff. I wanted to apologize. I've said some very wrong stuff. Was arrogant and downright childish. I'm sorry,I was wrong. This won't happen again

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
    I didn’t see the thread but you are already ahead of most of the folks here because you can admit your mistakes. I left for. Few months because of how haughty some corners of the site can be, as well as the fact that you can’t complain to the police about the police if you catch my drift.

This will probably be moved to off topic but good on you if you felt like you were an ass but apologized when stable.
    Thanks! That means a lot

Leave a comment:

• Eldagusto
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    I was really rude and mean spirited just an hour ago in the thread I made for the announcement of Werewolf 5th. I just took anxiety medication and other meds meant To calm people dawn, Really strong stuff. I wanted to apologize. I've said some very wrong stuff. Was arrogant and downright childish. I'm sorry,I was wrong. This won't happen again
    I didn’t see the thread but you are already ahead of most of the folks here because you can admit your mistakes. I left for. Few months because of how haughty some corners of the site can be, as well as the fact that you can’t complain to the police about the police if you catch my drift.

This will probably be moved to off topic but good on you if you felt like you were an ass but apologized when stable.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Thanks Penelope

Leave a comment:

• Penelope
    replied
    Blessed be 😊

Leave a comment:

Working...
X