Werewolf the Apocalypse Earthblood coming for PC and Console

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Werewolf the Apocalypse Earthblood coming for PC and Console

I am pretty excited about this game and Bloodlines. It is about time Werewolf had a computer game coming out. Any thoughts or feelings about this new development?

• CTPhipps
    replied
    Originally posted by Archmage Joda View Post

Ok, but do we have any meta info like expected release date?
    I think Outstar mentioned as an aside it is expected to release in 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Archmage Joda
    replied
    Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

There's actually been some pretty upfront releases about it. Unfortunately, it's not going to be Bloodlines.

Plot Spoilers

* You play a Fianna male whose son is killed.
    * You are cast out of the Garou for some fuck up and made Ronin.
    * You proceed to go to war against the Pentex logging company that killed your son.
    * It's notably controlled by vampires who are your biggest foe.
    * The game can be done with stealth, crinos form murder sprees, or wolf form.
    * If you build your rage meter too much you can go on uncontrollable murder sprees.
    * It is a linear story from beginning to end.
    * You can potentially lose yourself completely to the Beast of War, which seems like a vampire mechanic rather than a Werewolf one.
    Ok, but do we have any meta info like expected release date?

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    Originally posted by Lothlanathorian View Post

On this one point here, how do you figure? Like, do you lose complete control of the character and the game end because permanent frenzy? Or just you get a bad ending because your character falls to the Wyrm? Because losing yourself to an aspect of the Wyrm sounds pretty WtA.
    I think it's just a game over either way. But yes, you are correct. I hadn't thought about it like that.

Leave a comment:

• Lothlanathorian
    replied
    Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

* You can potentially lose yourself completely to the Beast of War, which seems like a vampire mechanic rather than a Werewolf one.
    On this one point here, how do you figure? Like, do you lose complete control of the character and the game end because permanent frenzy? Or just you get a bad ending because your character falls to the Wyrm? Because losing yourself to an aspect of the Wyrm sounds pretty WtA.

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    Here's the trailer for it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    Originally posted by Archmage Joda View Post
    I agree, I just want it to actually exist at this point. We know so little of it, it's on the way to vaporware status.
    There's actually been some pretty upfront releases about it. Unfortunately, it's not going to be Bloodlines.

Plot Spoilers

* You play a Fianna male whose son is killed.
    * You are cast out of the Garou for some fuck up and made Ronin.
    * You proceed to go to war against the Pentex logging company that killed your son.
    * It's notably controlled by vampires who are your biggest foe.
    * The game can be done with stealth, crinos form murder sprees, or wolf form.
    * If you build your rage meter too much you can go on uncontrollable murder sprees.
    * It is a linear story from beginning to end.
    Last edited by CTPhipps; 05-24-2020, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Archmage Joda
    replied
    I agree, I just want it to actually exist at this point. We know so little of it, it's on the way to vaporware status.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Looks good so far. I just hope it releases. It could be mediocre for all I care, I just want an awesome WoD Werewolf game. Something we should've gotten years ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X