Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Earthblood news (Cinematic Trailer Live)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ana Mizuki View Post
    So, anyone seen a hide or hair of the trailer?

Not yet. But I think IGN pushed everything back(including the trailer) due to the protests.

"Steel isn't strong, boy. Flesh is stronger."

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Mizuki View Post
      So, anyone seen a hide or hair of the trailer?
      Yeah, I've updated this thread twice for delays.

2020 has been the culmination of a lot of botches.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Apparently the gameplay trailer will drop on July 7th (according to Nacon fb page). Weird that they don't show it right after the cinematic trailer, but hey, I'm no marketing expert...

Excited for tonight though !

Comment

Saw trailer. I am happy men now

Comment

Woo, this is good. Like, it FEELS WtA.

My gallery.

Comment

Loved, loved, LOVED that trailer. Here's hoping we see some gameplay on the 7th.

"Steel isn't strong, boy. Flesh is stronger."

Comment

I'm a little confused by the 'frozen' enemies....but it looks ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian May View Post
                  I'm a little confused by the 'frozen' enemies....but it looks ok.
                  I think that may be the Penumbra.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

I was going to address that might be either a effect of passing through the Umbra or some theatrical effect for the trailer. Looking forward to this, when will the game be ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf-Man View Post

I was going to address that might be either a effect of passing through the Umbra or some theatrical effect for the trailer. Looking forward to this, when will the game be ready?
                      2021 to coincide with the release of WTA5E probably.

Mind you, these trailers are what convinced me it wasn't vaporware like WOD: THE MMORPG

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Not any Penumbra I've come across the last 25 years but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian May View Post

Not any Penumbra I've come across the last 25 years but we'll see.
                          I think the very nature of the Penumbra is, "stuff that looks like stuff in reality but weird."

A lot of the weird webbing and organic growth could be Pattern Spider stuff.

It was the original Silent Hill Otherworld.

Comment

There is some very nice concepts art in the media sections of the official website.

http://werewolf-videogame.com/media

EDIT : Also three screenshots in the Epic Game Store website.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/fr/p...d/home?lang=fr

For those who worry about EGS exclusivity : if there is one, it's only regarding preorders (according to Outstar)
                            Last edited by Grippli; 06-11-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

So.......would anybody like to guess the exact statistics, including gifts, renown and etc. of our new hero? I will start off by saying he's Homid, Full Moon (Ahroun), Fianna Ronin. You can do the rest.....

Comment

Balor gaze , I think red eye could be that. And it's a clue for the rank or for gift you'll be able to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X