Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does (at least) any Tribe/Fera have their own level 6 things?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does (at least) any Tribe/Fera have their own level 6 things?

    In canon stuff some tribes/fera don't have level 6 things (Gifts/Rites/Fetishes/Rank/etc.), but are they really not having them? Or authorities simply didn't write them? I think it is latter

  • #2
    I also presume the later. I'm not really sure why, esp. in W20, they didn't make sure to have at least one for each splat, but I never got the impression it was meant to mean those are the only ones in existence.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
      I also presume the later. I'm not really sure why, esp. in W20, they didn't make sure to have at least one for each splat
      W20 avoids level 6 powers except for Garou Gifts. All canon level 6 powers of Fera don't even appear in W20, except Rank 6 in Chart of Nagah and Gurahl

      I also don't know why authorities do this, well
      Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
      but I never got the impression it was meant to mean those are the only ones in existence.
      I never said this

      And I can provide an evidence: In
      Ragnarök of ToJ, Black Fury unrevealed many secretive fetishes which were never known before, and used them to strike Maeljin very hard. But their revised book says their mightiest fetishes are just level 4 and 5

      Tip:
      the rarest level 6 thing in canon may be the Rite, only two canon rite, Raise the Sun and Vengeful Spider, are definitely level 6 ones, the Dragon Awakening in Apocalypse don't have level

      Comment


      • #4
        http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...heir-resources

        All level 6 Gifts in canon

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rock113 View Post
          In canon stuff some tribes/fera don't have level 6 things (Gifts/Rites/Fetishes/Rank/etc.), but are they really not having them? Or authorities simply didn't write them? I think it is latter
          The gifts we have are only the most common plus extra ones. If they make a product that introduces gifts those gifts probably aren't new, they are just letting us peak at a gift we weren't aware of.

          I assume all Tribes/Auspices/Breeds/Fera have at least one level 6 of each type regardless of whether we saw them in print.


          It is a time for great deeds!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
            The gifts we have are only the most common plus extra ones. If they make a product that introduces gifts those gifts probably aren't new, they are just letting us peak at a gift we weren't aware of.
            1st Edition ST Handbook also says many legendary heroes in ancient time have powers modern garou never know
            Maybe the gifts we have are just the tip of the inceberg, there are many more level 6 gifts, but they are only known to a handful of garou or even spirit teacher itself

            Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
            I assume all Tribes/Auspices/Breeds/Fera have at least one level 6 of each type regardless of whether we saw them in print.
            That's my assumption, every Tribes/Auspices/Breeds/Fera has at least one level 6 of each type to represent their very depth

            Comment

            Working...
            X