Music to Werewolf by.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music to Werewolf by.

Because I have a small amount of free time and am just in one of those moods. Thus, I will subject you to part of an old man's CD collection.

Rasputina - "Bad Moon Rising"

Echo & the Bunnymen - "The Killing Moon"

Dead Man's Bones - "Werewolf Heart"

Rainbow - "Run with the Wolf"

Danzig - "Killer Wolf"

Moterhead - "Just 'Cos You Got the Power"

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

(I am 100% prepared for every song that has ever referenced a wolf in human history to be posted XD)

That said, I find that punk and power metal both suit some of the feelings around Werewolf the Apocalypse (although I also just like both of those genres)

Some ideas...

• 'Broken Bones' by Anti-Flag

• 'Depleted Uranium is a Warcrime' by Anti-Flag

• 'Skalds and Shadows' by Blind Guardian

• 'Night of the Werewolves' by Powerwolf (this was actually the theme song for a WtF character I played)

•'Eyes of Summer' by Seven Kingdoms

•"I'd Love To Change The World" by Ten Years After

And of course any number of Sabaton songs but particularly imo...

•'Cliffs of Gallipoli'

•'The Price of a Mile'

•'Swedish Pagans'

•'A Lifetime of War'

•'Camouflage'

Comment

Originally posted by Gryffon15 View Post
      (I am 100% prepared for every song that has ever referenced a wolf in human history to be posted XD)

That said, I find that punk and power metal both suit some of the feelings around Werewolf the Apocalypse (although I also just like both of those genres)
      As much as I enjoy Reel Big Fish's cover of Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf", it's not exactly Werewolf material.

I was however tempted to include something by Manowar.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.

Comment

I honestly think that, if I'm recalling it correctly, this double wolf name special is actually a fairly good song to get the vibe of the somber yet hopeful wish of the Garou Nation to live on and keep up the good fight.

•"Will the Wolf Survive?" by Los Lobos

Comment

TV On the Radio to the rescue.

And no love for Duran Duran? You all know the song I mean.

Comment

Iron Maiden - "Run to the Hills"

Midnight Oil - "Blue Sky Mine"

The Jeff Healey Band - "Run Through the Jungle"

Alice Cooper - "Pick Up the Bones"

Ozzy Osborne - "Revelation (Mother Earth)"

Comment

Stuart Chatwood's work for Darkest Dungeon is great, and it can slot into W:tA pretty well, given some theme sharing (The Ancestor making life difficult for the Heir in particular). The Final Combat's use of drums feels fitting for Werewolf, while a lot of music from the Courtyard can probably add an extra bit of oomph to fights against vampires, particularly given how Garou and Fera tend to see vampires in terms of bloodsucking animals. Applicability for Ananasi may vary. Town in Chaos might also fit for defending a caern, wallow, den realm or what have you, and the expansion The Color of Madness might help to hammer home how the Wyld is not your friend, especially if it leaves a Blasted Heath lying around.

Comment

I just encountered Metallica's "Of Wolf and Man" today, and it felt pretty appropriate

Comment

My friend used "Alma Mater" by Moonspell as his LARP opening theme. I think it's a great song and the lyrics matches W:tA theme and mood as well as the Music.

Warrior of the Rainbow
                  Saint among the sinners
                  Pure among the dirt
                  Loser among winners

Comment

Omnia:

Týr:

Eluveitie:

Freelance Writer and Storyteller's Vault contributor. Find my work here: http://www.storytellersvault.com/ind...liate_id=17903

Comment

I am convinced that this is the song for Werewolf: The Apocalypse. Just listen to the Lyrics.

Butterflies and unicorns are from a different age
                      So fuck the signs of peace and love
                      All hail the battle rage

Brocas Helm - Time of the Dark
                      Last edited by MyWifeIsScary; 07-11-2020, 08:10 AM.

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

Comment

Pearl Jam (a band I've always hated) - "Do the Evolution"

Comment

Working...
                        X