Banned Transformation Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Transformation Question

Question for the pack. The flaw Banned Transformation (unless you spend a Rage point; 3 points), how would you play it? To roll to change you must spend a Rage, 2 for instant? You have to spend a Rage but always instant change, you cannot just roll? It is confusing to me and a player wants it. Thanks for any insight.

Spenc 1 Rage to initiate the change (Let's Roll!). If the player spends another one (2 points of Rage total) the change would be instant.

Comment

I have also taken this flaw for my PC. I always took that you must spend Rage, but per the rules when you spend Rage, you shift instantly. No need to roll.

So I have the opposite understanding as Lachdanan.

Comment

I'd go with Black Fox, since you can shift instant with Rage you will do this. Since can't shift without spending a Rage, you simply will not use this part of the rules.

Keep in mind, that Rage doesn't come back as easily as some people think. Re-read what gives you Rage and what triggers a Rage roll. Often, triggers, like being wounded in combat are mistaken for something that regains Rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Fox View Post
          I have also taken this flaw for my PC. I always took that you must spend Rage, but per the rules when you spend Rage, you shift instantly. No need to roll.

So I have the opposite understanding as Lachdanan.

Rechecked & rethinked. I think Fox is right and I was mistaken.

Comment

Thank you for all your comments. I am going with 1 Rage for instant change and cannot roll to change. That sounds the best. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X