Werewolves of the South

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Werewolves of the South

Is there any canon information on the WOD in the Southeastern US, especially relating to the Garou? Near as I can tell, aside from the Atlanta area being developed and Rage Across Appalachia, the entire region is barely touched upon.

The original Players Guide to the Sabbat mentioned a Black Fury pack in or around Birmingham but no details that I remember. New Orleans by Night mentioned Black Spiral Dancers coming south with displaced French Acadians/Cajuns, but again no real details. Croatan Song mentioned some of the ancient protectorates of the Three Brothers in the region.

Most of them are likely to be Uktena, Fianna, Get of Fenris, and Bone Gnawers, with groups of Black Furies, Children of Gaia, Glasswalkers, and Shadow Lords around, and Red Talons, Silent Striders, Silver Fangs, Stargazers, and Wendigo as needed. At least that's been my read of things.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
    X