W20 Character Generator Plus Fomori and Spirit Generator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W20 Character Generator Plus Fomori and Spirit Generator

Edit: 22/07/2020 Long time after my post. Pandemic made me play around old chargens, Since I like to do some of those for fun, in many systems.

I added some information from rage across the world (two new backgrounds) and for the fomori-spirit generator... well... quite an overhaul. I used all the spirits, banes, elementals, gaia spirits, weaver spirits and wyld spirits in the core book, the book of the wyrm and umbra the velvet shadow. Beside being able to create your spirit you can have the information for every spirit that was pre-generated in these books. With description of the spirits and of all their powers. I did the same for the 10 pre-generated fomori in the book of the wyrm. I have updated the links below.
    I just saw that someone asked me for kinfolk and fera... First, let me say, I'm sorry for not answering. a three months after my original post my daughter was born, I moved across states and I was in the middle of my PhD. Second... I might work on kinfolk... but Fera... I would have to do one for each fera, they all have specific character creation things... I don't now... maybe there is a way to make them all into one Fera Chargen... For now... too much trouble for me.

Well, enjoy.

I'm not sure if the guys from onyx path have a problem with this kind of CharGen, if that's the case I'll stop sharing and use it only with my group.

Anyway... I made a CharGen with printable sheet (with dots and all) where the information is automatically sent to the sheet.

There are description for every gift, rite and fetish.

I also made a fomori-Spirit generator... you can create your own or click on the list of the spirits presented in the book to have their stats shown.

Hope it helps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_G7...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2x...ew?usp=sharing

First post here. If you guys have any suggestions on how to work on the CharGens or how to post them I'm all ears

Last edited by Telles; 07-22-2020, 07:21 PM. Reason: Complete overhaul, after 6 years, hehehe. Mainly in the spirit-bane-fomori generator.

• Telles
    replied
    Edit: 22/07/2020 Long time after my post. Pandemic made me play around old chargens, Since I like to do some of those for fun, in many systems.

I added some information from rage across the world (two new backgrounds) and for the fomori-spirit generator... well... quite an overhaul. I used all the spirits, banes, elementals, gaia spirits, weaver spirits and wyld spirits in the core book, the book of the wyrm and umbra the velvet shadow. Beside being able to create your spirit you can have the information for every spirit that was pre-generated in these books. With description of the spirits and of all their powers. I did the same for the 10 pre-generated fomori in the book of the wyrm. I have updated the links above.
    I just saw that someone asked me for kinfolk and fera... First, let me say, I'm sorry for not answering. a three months after my original post my daughter was born, I moved across states and I was in the middle of my PhD. Second... I might work on kinfolk... but Fera... I would have to do one for each fera, they all have specific character creation things... I don't now... maybe there is a way to make them all into one Fera Chargen... For now... too much trouble for me.

​Well, enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Ana Mizuki
    replied
    Originally posted by Traveller View Post
    Unfortunately, Open Office is /usually/ the problem when things go wrong with excel documents... They never were that great with compatibility.
    Ah, all right. I'll try with Office then.

Leave a comment:

• Traveller
    replied
    Unfortunately, Open Office is /usually/ the problem when things go wrong with excel documents... They never were that great with compatibility.

Leave a comment:

• Ana Mizuki
    replied
    Originally posted by Telles View Post
    Have you downloaded it? it is set for visualization only in google drive. So you have to download and then you'll be able to edit.

Also, it's in excel 2013... but it should be compatible with 2007 onwards.

Oh, and if you don't choose auspice, breed and tribe tou'll only be able to see the description of the gifts on the right side. the left side needs information on tribe-breed-auspice.

The first line of each of these 3 show only rank 1. In the second line you must choose a rank for you to see the list of gifts of that rank.

Hope it works now
    I'm opening it in open office, but that shouldn't be the problem. It doesn't seem to find any of the stats inputted into it. I can't choose breed/tribe/auspice at all.

Leave a comment:

• Telles
    replied
    Have you downloaded it? it is set for visualization only in google drive. So you have to download and then you'll be able to edit.

Also, it's in excel 2013... but it should be compatible with 2007 onwards.

Oh, and if you don't choose auspice, breed and tribe tou'll only be able to see the description of the gifts on the right side. the left side needs information on tribe-breed-auspice.

The first line of each of these 3 show only rank 1. In the second line you must choose a rank for you to see the list of gifts of that rank.

Hope it works now

Leave a comment:

• Ana Mizuki
    replied
    Only problem with these is that I can't seem to get the gift lists/etc. to work, it states the information is elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Telles
    replied
    You're welcome. Glad you liked it. Don't be afraid to ask for this or that to be tweeked. I enjoy making these chargen

Leave a comment:

• Darling_Rose
    replied
    this looks Awesome! thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X