Werewolf: the Apocalypse Reference Spreadsheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Werewolf: the Apocalypse Reference Spreadsheet

Hi everyone. This is my reference Excel spreadsheet for humans, Garou and Fera from the classic World of Darkness. I like to think of it as fairly complete, but would love any feedback you have. A couple things I intentionally left out were Wetware from Demon Hunter X and demonic investitures, because I don’t really feel like they fit in with the Werewolf game. There are also some things in the database which I don’t use in my own games (like the Gypsy stuff) but I included them for completion’s sake. If you know of any content or book with something I’ve missed, I’d love to know about it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Reference.xlsx

I've cleaned up my thread here and will just make edits to this post in the future. Since my original post, I've updated this spreadsheet with information from pre-Modern Nights books of other lines, and some smattering of crossover-worthy details from Mage, as well as:
    • Rage Across the World
    • Dark Ages Darkening Sky
    • Wyld West Expansion Pack
    • Tribebook: White Howlers
    • Book of the Wyrm - 20th Anniversary Edition
    • W20: Umbra: The Velvet Shadow
    Last edited by rderekp; 11-14-2014, 05:35 AM.

Dante “Owns-All-the-Books” Laughing-Coyote
    Werewolf (and Human) Reference Excel Spreadsheet

Good Gaia! Rderekp That's some list you got there.

Good job :thumb:

And the critic: you should make the list of books alphabetic as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Fox View Post
      Good Gaia! Rderekp That's some list you got there.

Good job :thumb:

And the critic: you should make the list of books alphabetic as well.
      Thanks. Of course, you can sort and filter however you want in Excel. The reason I didn’t is that I sorted them by date published (if known) so I could make sure I had the references in the order of oldest to newest.

Comment

That's awesome! Makes me wanna share my book list of owned books, but no one needs to know what books I own really. Still, that's a pretty big list. Kudos.

Comment

Thanks for this resource, should make it a little easier to navigate my shelf of books.

Comment

A most impressive list. Too bad all of my books are across the country in storage. This will help me in being selective as to which one's I'll need to take out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptmachine View Post
              Thanks for this resource, should make it a little easier to navigate my shelf of books.
              That is the exact reason I started the spreadsheet.

Comment

In the document the Gift "Silence" is mentioned as Silent Strider Cliath and Ragabash Adren - although both are different gifts, that share a name and a kind of similar power, there are huge differences between them that would require them to be separate entries.

Silent Strider Cliath from Werwolf revised:
                Like Blur of the Milkey Eye for sound. Increases any listeners difficulties by one per success. No cost. But roll.

Ragabash Adren from 1st Edition Player's Guide:
                Pay two Gnosis to create a area (5 yard per success radius on dif 8 Manipulation + stealth roll) in which nobody/nothing can hear sound. Gifts that require sound (like Clap of Thunder) must win at a contested gnosis roll against the ragabash to work.

Comment

Originally posted by heinrich View Post
                  In the document the Gift "Silence" is mentioned as Silent Strider Cliath and Ragabash Adren - although both are different gifts, that share a name and a kind of similar power, there are huge differences between them that would require them to be separate entries.

Silent Strider Cliath from Werwolf revised:
                  Like Blur of the Milkey Eye for sound. Increases any listeners difficulties by one per success. No cost. But roll.

Ragabash Adren from 1st Edition Player's Guide:
                  Pay two Gnosis to create a area (5 yard per success radius on dif 8 Manipulation + stealth roll) in which nobody/nothing can hear sound. Gifts that require sound (like Clap of Thunder) must win at a contested gnosis roll against the ragabash to work.
                  Thanks, man. It looks like the Ragabash Gift actually is the same as a Kitsune gift and I had listed it as Silence [Kitsune]. I will make that change and it will be fixed in the next update.
                  Last edited by rderekp; 07-16-2015, 03:20 AM.

Comment

The link seems to be broken

Comment

Working...
                    X