Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Werewolf Films This Year.....

Kind of like Alien in some respects.

Wolves, which looks like one of the more fun Werewolf films with todays special effects.

I would say more, but just for now, I believe the overall were-wolf-hybrid design in this film seems more heavily influenced by the description made in Werewolf the Apocalypse table-top-role-playing-game (Perhaps the original Wolf-Man featuring Lon Chaney and a comic called Were-wolf by Night and that other Wolf-Man film starring Mexican guy I don't remember right now!) .) and closest to what is on the official Werewolf - Wild-West promo-advert-poster for that spin-off. I 'm not sure.....

Drawn by Glen Fabry

That last one looks silly and only worth watching with your cop friends when drunk or stoned and reminiscent of that Judge Dredd chronicle :lol:

This looks like interesting film that is just about wolves in China back in 1967 and it's kind of touching and totally wrong when people decide to do that.

There is also "late phases" bout a blind Vietnam vet who moves into a retirement community that has been suffering from "animal attacks".....

Are you on the square?
    Are you on the level?

Comment

"Late Phases" was great, it felt like an improvement from Silver Bullet. As for Wolf Cop...its was a campy BLAST

Comment

Know if these are all straight to DvD?

Comment

The two I saw are already on netflix

Comment

From Weaverpedia. Links don't work just to forwarn you.

Onyx Path Kickstarters I back.
            W20, MtC, CB20, DtD, MtAs20, BotW20, Wraith 20th.

Comment

Oh God, American Werewolf in London and Van Helsing are both getting reboots. *Sigh*

Comment

Some of them sound good, others sound decent (I guess), and the rest...oh god why... I Just hope they don't ruin An American Werewolf in London. That movie is one of my personal favorite werewolf movies.

Also Universal Studios announce that they might make a re-remake of The Wolfman. I think the 2010 was decent but I felt that they could have done it better. I really and truly want to see a good werewolf movie that isn't so cliche and cheesy.

Comment

Just pray to Gaia.

Comment

I think my favorite depiction of werewolves is still the 80s Fox Network TV show with John J. York and Chuck Connors.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Bruins fan View Post
                      I think my favorite depiction of werewolves is still the 80s Fox Network TV show with John J. York and Chuck Connors.
                      \m/

You forgot the greatest Shadow Lord ever! Brian Thompson.

Comment

Howl: The only thing this movie looks like it's missing is Samuel L. Jackson with the line "There's too many m*********ing werewolves on this m*********ing train!"

Heh. That looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
                          There is also "late phases" bout a blind Vietnam vet who moves into a retirement community that has been suffering from "animal attacks".....
                          I just watched Late Phases on Netflix. It...wasn't bad, actually. I thought the protagonist showcased the best acting in a mostly terribly acted movie, but it did enough to keep me watching it.

The costumes were kind of crappy, and it was certainly low budget, but I've seen far worse. Anyone looking for a decent werewolf movie should check it out.

I'm probably going to watch Wolf Cop tonight.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Those remakes sound like bad idea. Although may be interesting to see AWWIL remastered with todays technology, the original was a classic that is famed for it's now vintage effects. As for Van-Helsing, why bother. I'm not sure they could improve that one.

Did you know that famous special effects sculptor has now retired. officially?
                            Last edited by Wolf-Man; 06-26-2015, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Rick Baker's retirement ends a golden age of horror makeup and prosthetic effects.

Comment

Working...
                              X