X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just changed my Sig to prove it!

Comment

Oh I'm sure some are about here.

What with all the love shared for the game and this being a great place to get updates and ask others of our small community ideas and theories.

but naturally it seems we can be a flighty and or discrete lot. Possibly due to not wanting ic perceptions reflected on to the infividual player in rl.

it could be somewhat ironic in that in the opportunity RP has for us to shed a skin and portray sonething else in an element of fun escapism that we then look to escape from being seen as socially by others.

which I can understand. Some people have difficulty in seperating what they see ic from the person behind the fictional creation of imagination. Which can be difficult on those portraying traits that others don't approve in rl.

it can get...messy and unnecessary.

Comment

Any games like Seneca Falls or Maple Pass from back in 2013 going on today. I'm itching to play again.

Comment

Let's not forget https://roll20.net/ a great website for online board-games.

Comment

Reading back to when I first asked......City of Angels look very interesting. Is it really a huge game that combines all of them? Not a good idea to do, but very interesting if they have. Anyway does status of the name looking greyed out on the list determine it's availability. Since I have preference to play a Garou, to either be a smarter Fang than last time or just play what they need me to play. . So I fit in better. Quite possibly a very Noobie Lost Pup or Lupus. The admin does a manual confirmation of my rego on their website. So, I'm not sure wether I'm in yet.

Comment

I'm running a mixed game set in san francisco on discord. Non voice. Lot of new players who are learning how WoD was played on AOL back in the day. We could use more vampires, a couple more changelings and wraiths.

Comment

Originally posted by Thkaal View Post
                I'm running a mixed game set in san francisco on discord. Non voice. Lot of new players who are learning how WoD was played on AOL back in the day. We could use more vampires, a couple more changelings and wraiths.
                ​I'll think about that since I have every core rule book, but none of the latest. Except for Werewolf, which I pretty much got all of. Pity you don't allow voice on Discord, that might be awesome.

Comment

There were a couple of chat programs like Halsoft Chat (Formerly Virtual Places) and Voodoo Chat that used to run a couple games in there. I think Voodoo died off but their might see be some games run in Halsoft. Chat

Comment

Here are two forum games that might perk your interests;

https://blackpaw.club/index.php A non-typical werewolf game that allows Lost Tribes (Croatan and Howlers).

http://nightgaunt.net/ng/index.php A slice of life werewolf game.

Both are W20.

My gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Mizuki View Post
                      Here are two forum games that might perk your interests;

https://blackpaw.club/index.php A non-typical werewolf game that allows Lost Tribes (Croatan and Howlers).

http://nightgaunt.net/ng/index.php A slice of life werewolf game.

Both are W20.
                      ​Both those games look like familiar territory to me. I mean the phpBB forums were used in the last game I played. Seneca Falls and the other one. So far the look very inviting and I hope they need new players.

​So, Here I go again....
                      Last edited by Wolf-Man; 04-08-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

The best way to join up? Either of them.

Comment

I was able to contact one of them. Still waiting on a reply. I haven't tried registering yet, not till I have a character name attached to my character concept. Thinking of picking a Australian (I can do that real well. Beings a Aussie is first nature to me because I am.) Bone Gnawer (Since I'm a Blue Collar guy.) and Lupus Breed. (Since, I still feel new to the game, and actually a pretty simple guy.) who stowed away on a to ship to a America and was some how, allowed to stay. Not sure what really happens to animals in this situation. I imagine Immigration & any other concerned authority would have me quarantined or sent back. Yet, somehow I managed to get around all that. I was thinking I had close relatives in America, but now realise how unlikely that would be as a dog. Otherwise, I might like to be a pup yet to go through their first change or a lost pup who never really passed their rite of passage trials and was looking for acceptance in other places. That's all I have for now.

Comment

Myself and a group of friends use VTM:Redemption's multiplayer to host games. One of them regularly brings character models and props from very modern games including The Witcher 3.

Most of the games are Vampire:The Masquerade or Requiem but I am currently hosting my very first Werewolf chronicle.

Comment

Working...
                            X