Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returned Grondr Meet Skullpigs, what happens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned Grondr Meet Skullpigs, what happens?

it mentions them in the changing breeds book, but what happens when Skullpigs meet returned Grondr?

Do they grow ever more enraged, or do they feel a bizzare Kinship, like in "Wicked little things"

Grondr hunt them into extinction. The Grondr are a proud people. More so then even the Garou, that is why they clashed so much. Faced with such a mockery of what they once were, they would go ballistic and do everything they can to cleanse them from the earth.

Comment

Even one born on modern earth from dilluted kinfolk blood?

Comment

Skullpigs are not normal kinfolk. They are Kin that joined the Wyrm and corrupted their purpose, they are an supernatural creature themselves now. The Grondr would not accept their existence at all, if anything they would view their end as doing them a courtesy. That is not to say that their isn't kinfolk somewhere that has remained untainted and simply lost.

Comment

Meant GRONDR who came from random kinfolk think the enimity would be inherent enough even lacking any kin culture?

Comment

Could you clarify the scenario? Are you saying that a Grondr that is spontaneously born? Its hard to say because without the return of some member(s) of the original breed from Umbra I can't imagine the breed ever coming back. While there are descendant breeds like the Warthog and the Wild Boar, they are not the same as the species that was the Grondr. Thus if an original Grondr were to return and with the help of the Mokole start to breed with the new descendant breeds, then they might make a come back. With that though, the old Grondr would take the the role of Breed Elder and he would most likely pass that hatred on.

Comment

Skullpigs are a worse comparison to the Grondr than Black Spiral Dancers are to Garou. They'd kill them on sight.

Comment

It was mentioned I think in Rage across Appalachia, that packs with Boar as a totem hunt Skull Pigs as a duty. I think any form of Grondr would see it as a duty to obliterate this mockery of their sacred purpose.

Comment

I believe the Grondr would turn them into soil with extreme prejudice.

Comment

Hogzillas, in what side of this equation would they fit - bloated skullpigs, grondr in hispo-like form or something else altogether?

Comment

I'd go with Grondr in hispo.

Comment

I reckon the Grondr would look at the skullpigs with a mix of horror and pity, then try to kill them mercifully as possible.

Open the gates of Hell: Random Demon Generator.

Shapeshifting Historian
                        Freelancer - Shattered Dreams, Dark Eras Companion - Forsaken by Rome

Comment

Oh a distantly related question?

WIth the Grondr or Apis, if they return, how to safeguard their kinfolk

if Someone Manages to using genetic engineering recreate the Aurochs, I think I'd want to keep where I let them roam absolutely secure from Pentex. who will be desperate to annhilate or co opt them.

Comment

You can't really. If the breeds were to come back they would have to stand vigil over their kinfolk at all times. Forging alliances would be hard as they wouldn't want anyone at all to know of their location. Though if their first breeding pairs were with the African Water Buffalo and the Warthog then that puts them in close relation to one another and very able to help one another. If you play a game with the African alliance then maybe they even reach out to the Ajaba/Mokole leadership and forge secret alliances similar to how the Nagah operate in the East.

Comment

Originally posted by lncbill View Post
                              It was mentioned I think in Rage across Appalachia, that packs with Boar as a totem hunt Skull Pigs as a duty. I think any form of Grondr would see it as a duty to obliterate this mockery of their sacred purpose.
                              I didn't find that bit about Boar and Skull Pigs anywhere in Rage Across Appalachia. Hell, Boar isn't even mentioned as a totem anywhere in that entire book as far as I could tell. And I don't remember Boar telling his packs to hunt Skull Pigs from any Werewolf book I can remember reading. Incbill, do you think you can find a page reference for this? I'm curious to see it for myself.

Also, I just got a new disk drive for my comp, so I had to download Word 8 and I can't get it to work right. As a result, I can't view any of my doc files just yet. Any of you guys having problems with Word 8 and have any of you come up with any solutions for a malfunctioning Word 8?

Complete Garou Gifts List, Fera Gifts List, Garou Totems List and other assorted OPP/White Wolf goodies

Comment

Working...
                              X