Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returned Grondr Meet Skullpigs, what happens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might not have been Rage across Appalachia. It was in a write up of Skull Pigs if it was mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by lncbill View Post
      It might not have been Rage across Appalachia. It was in a write up of Skull Pigs if it was mentioned.
      That could make it be in Dark Ages: Werewolf, but I don't recall seeing this bit about Boar and his packs in there. I'll look again, but this is a needle in a haystack. Stay tuned.

Complete Garou Gifts List, Fera Gifts List, Garou Totems List and other assorted OPP/White Wolf goodies

Comment

Oh on the lost breeds in general coming back, think any enimity they had for the garou would be amelierated somewhat

If they learned the modern Garou had helped facilitate their return?

e.g. the Shadowlord followers of bat have helped to partially redeem the totem.

or might be some Children of Gaia or glasswalkers trying to recreate aurochs?

Comment

Not really. I think the Followers of Bat camp may be somewhat forgiven but the rest would still be held in contempt. Cernonous of the Children of Gaia tribe actually did clone Bunyip for DNA which was immediately corrupted by Wyrm-Spirits, thus he created a Wyrm-tainted version of the Bunyip who call themselves Hollow Walkers that further defiled their memory. So, i guess how well the results of the experiment went might dictate how well they are received lol.

Comment

Curious What would the reprecussions of the Camazotz returning be?

Tthe Grondr returning means cleansing of the land, the Apis returning means improve fertility and more changers... what do the Camazotz bring?

couldnt find any powers they have that "Wow!"ed me.

Comment

spies par excelence, a good guy with wyrm powers, and having Bat back would deprive the wyrm of a very common totem.

Comment

If you want to hear what the Wyrm is saying, Camazotz are for you!

Open the gates of Hell: Random Demon Generator.

Shapeshifting Historian
                Freelancer - Shattered Dreams, Dark Eras Companion - Forsaken by Rome

Comment

Had to wonder what bat would do with his bastards... manipulate them as part of some espionage scheme... make their eradication a Jihad for the Returned Camazotz... or Politely resign as a totem and suggest a little vacation to Erebus?

Comment

In one of my games from around 2002 the Camazotz never died out, they just went Wyrm and hide in the shadows as their version of a Corax. After finally seeing their gift list I wasn't particularly wowed either. It was interesting to see that I was right about a quite a few of the gifts i had given them though.

Comment

The gifts that we've seen are a bit under what I wanted to see. Bats are harbingers of luck in some cultures, messengers of death in others. The entire stealthy messenger is what the vast majority of the gifts portray. The Camazotz as a whole would make excellent scouts, infiltrators, or even if careful assassins. However Bat's ban if it applies means that they cannot fight against other Changers unless they have fallen to the Wyrm. I actually hope a stretch goal for Shattered Dreams is a Camazotz breed book.

Comment

Oh ? On Skullpigs? Are they a good "Big bad" For a white howler game... or is a Ferectoi or Vampire better? Thought id ask... one thats eaten wyrm tainted bones could be quite the master mind...

Comment

Historical game? A Fectori would be an option. Another would be a bog mummy, tied to the Dauntin wyrm. I used the bog mummy in my modern game.

Comment

yes a historical game... Are intelligent Skullpigs bad as a big bad, can go up to intelligence 5

Oh think they can still take BSD gifts even though the tribe doesnt exist yet?

Comment

came up in game... do skull pigs retain a vulnerability to silver? worth asking.

Comment

They are not shifters. They're just weird broken things that can change one shape. Think of them as more like Fomori then a Changing Breed.

Comment

Working...
                                X