No announcement yet.

War of the Dragon Kings Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on the nutter wanting democracy?

Comment

• It is your game, but I would not have a mage 'fix' mnesis. It's like tasking an ant to fix the craters on the moon.

I also would not introduce sphere magic. In my experience it 'plays poorly' with others.
      Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
      thoughts on the nutter wanting democracy?
      As for this demagogue dragon, perhaps he shouldn't have powers that make him a personal threat to the players. Ideas are powerful, and if enough commoners are swayed, the entire kingdom could come crashing down. Admittedly, this kind of threat be difficult to pull off. Most rpg villains are a threat because they might punch the pc's pretty hard. This sort of troublemaker works better as an ideological threat, perhaps one that remains even after he is destroyed (or martyred!).

IF you absolutely had to give him powers, perhaps consider that his words carry power- once you hear them, you are unable to disagree. Maybe leave it ambiguous as to whether this is supernatural or not, but if spies or soldiers are dispatched, perhaps they become followers of this rabble-rouser too.
      Last edited by The Laughing Stranger; 05-04-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• just thought whats a good Mnetic equilivent of a flier or poster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
          just thought whats a good Mnetic equilivent of a flier or poster?
          Some kind of mnetic projection crystal - just leave it wherever and it plays the same images over and over.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

• sounds good problem is could it be made "Blank" and I think probaly so.

oh think song of the great beast worked back then, as summoning a dinosaur wasnt that big an accomplishment back then.

oh think Pure breed probaly back then means the imperial courts?

Think Ancestors works?
            Last edited by Prince of the Night; 05-05-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• oh!? Another thing just thought of

Think dragon kings would get special treatment at restaraunts amusement parks or resorts?

or they'd almost invariably be in ones reserved for them?

Comment

Working...
              X