Garou Name Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Garou Names I use in my quest:

Five Claws - Get of Fenris Ahroun. He ran wild for five days after his first change before he finally calmed down.

Breaks the Dawn - Get of Fenris Galliard. This name is based on an old Exalted Joke "Dawn Breaks the next morning..." "Who broke dawn!?"

DM "Demon Master" - Get of Fenris Theurge, born of Black Spiral Kin. As a child he read books (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, the usual banned books) forbidden by his Black Spiral kin. At his first change he realized that his family was not the heroes of this story. So he ran away to find the real heroes of the story. This concept could fit a Galliard too.

Eyes on the Stars - Uktena Theurge

Crack of Thunder - Glasswalker Ahroun. This is a variation of the name I posted earlier.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

After some spectacularly bad rolls resulted in the min-maxed mute and illiterate GoF metis ahroun (named something dumb I can't remember) frenzied and devoured the police force of Anchorage, my character renamed him "Thinks-with-ass-eats-police".

It stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Fiori View Post
        After some spectacularly bad rolls resulted in the min-maxed mute and illiterate GoF metis ahroun (named something dumb I can't remember) frenzied and devoured the police force of Anchorage, my character renamed him "Thinks-with-ass-eats-police".

It stuck.
        Well, it ain't like the mule can argue.

'Claws of Silk' was a Metis Child of Gaia whose deformity was not having fingernails or toenails. In her breed form she would have soft hairs sprouting in those places, hence her name.

Ulf 'Eats-the-Troll' was a big, smelly Get who took on a black-hearted fey thing that was slaughtering whole villages of mountain folk. After a close-fought battle that resulted in a death-frenzy, he ended up half-eating the twisted body of the unclean faerie. It almost killed him, and now he has permanent blisters and psoriasis riddling his hide.

'Can't-Be-Killed' is the name of an old Uktena Theurge who stole the secrets of the firebirds- he can't die permanently. If he falls, he is reborn from his own destroyed remains at sunrise. His immortality secretly terrifies him, for he knows if he fell into the talons of the Black Spiral Dancers they would torture him endlessly.
        Last edited by The Laughing Stranger; 03-27-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexer View Post
          THREAD NECROMANCY!
          As I have something new to add and always like reading other peoples ideas for stuff like this.

Silent Strider Galliard: "(She who) Brings the second death". I took quite a bit of inspiration from one or two of the Silent Strider sample characters. She's a Vampire killer whenever she can as vampires are evil incarnate and its all their fault regarding her tribe and also her personally. She also has a hatred for Vampires and Vampire Lore 1. I play her in a chat based Werewolf game we just started.
          I always did enjoy that character template.

I think the first Lupus I ever played had the name "Cricket" because she wouldn't shut up.

Comment

Rides on Iron Rails ~ Female Bone Gnawer Lupus who lives a life of a hobos dog/wolf her hair is to matted and mangy it hard to tell if she is a dog or a wolf.
            Top Hat ~ Nuwisha who works for the Ahida helping new young packs get their footing in new locations across the northwest.

Klavie Breaker ~ BSD who got his name after breaking a Klavie he brought to a gun fight as mark of punishment. Now he uses the name to strike fear in his enemies who are not of the wyrm.
            Whisperer who hears the voice of the Wyrm ~ BSD tracker who got the name because believes the Wyrm speaks to him directly.

Like the Sun I am relentless even in death...

Comment

Working...
            X