The Orpheus Device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Orpheus Device

Earplay is now available on iOS devices, allowing users to experience The Orpheus Device.

For the first time, we’re giving you the chance to pierce the Shroud with your brand new Orpheus Device, your key to a terrifying journey to the Underworld. We’ve joined forces with White Wolf to help guide you into the World of Darkness, and this is the first chance many have had to go beyond the mortal realm we’re so comfortable with. Your Orpheus Device may invite something unnatural back into our world, and some content may be disturbing for younger listeners, so please be careful!
    https://ear-play.com/earplay-is-now-available-on-ios-with-the-orpheus-device/

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager

How can I play this with an Android device, if at all?

Comment

Can anyone give a review of this? I'd like to listen to it, but it's iPhone only.

Comment

The Orpheus Device is fun.

It's basically a short, almost choose-your-own-adventure style story. The story is audible and the main character speaks to you, and your responses guide the story in certain ways. We haven't played it enough to explore every path (some choices just seem better than others).

If you've already played through Orpheus before you can guess who the main character/narrator is by some of the things he says/does which is real treat.

Comment

still cant get a copy on my phone or my tablet...

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Working...
          X