Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pages 52 and 53 are blank. Is this on purpose or some layout mistake?

Comment

The Face of Death: Denial of Death

l: "...she is never short ofcash." - space missing between "of" and "cash"

One thing is for sure: nothing is for sure.

Comment

Page. 484 under Spite-fueled Arcanoi: "This is common Stain."

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
        WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
        and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

This isn't so much as a typo as a suggestion for the character sheet:

I don't need ten lines for Fetters, but I do need ten lines for Arcanoi, especially when we're talking Common and Initiate. As I gain experience, I will likely lose Fetters to Harrowings but gain Arcanoi.

Could we swap the locations of Fetters and Arcanoi so that we have lots of room for the fun powers?

-JSun

Comment

Page 210 Morphean Embrace lists the difficulty to use the power as the target's willpower, then gives a resisted role. This was something my players and I were never able to grok from 2nd Ed. Does the resisted role difficulty equal the willpower of the target as well? (Which would seem to penalize higher willpower in a very weird way).

I know this isn't grammatical errata, but can the difficulty of the resisted roll be explicitly added, even if it is the willpower of the person rolling?

Comment

the map of Styrgia on pp. 52-53 (pp.117-118 of the pdf) is missing/not showing, as many have pointed out.
              Last edited by Asimar; 02-25-2018, 10:19 AM. Reason: edited for lack of vocabulary

Comment

Page 469 is lacking the border and page number.

Comment

In page 458, next-to-last paragraph, text breaks down in the middle of giving all-important instructions for Stygian wraiths that are going to have non-Stygian Arcanoi: "Doing so" What? There seems to be no relation with what is told in the following paragraph about the lack of Guild structure for such Arcanoi, so there is some serious missing text here. Moreover, to our exceeding frustration, the game perpetuates its long-standing failure to define and describe non-Stygian Arcanos markings.

Comment

On the 7th page of Face of death the line "There’s naught I can dif you let your shadow rule" should be "There’s naught I can do if you let your shadow rule"

Comment

On the 9th page of The Face of Death the text "This is the void , " has a space between void and the comma.

Comment

There’s vestigial Dodge in the Talents writeup and on the character-sheet, despite actual action mechanics using Athletics for dodging as in the other 20th Anniversary games.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

*Deleted because I'm clearly oblivious* 😒😏🤗
                          Last edited by MMSPR; 02-10-2018, 02:27 PM. Reason: I didn't pay attention to the two page spread

Comment

MMSPR It's part of a two-page spread. It spells out thanatosis.

Cheers!

If you don't use an Oxford comma, I feel bad for you, son,
                            'Cuz I got ninety-nine problems, but clarity ain't one.

Comment

p. 79, "On Penitence" sidebar: "The external perception of the Penitent Legion is that they every single Legionnaire..."
                              p. 80: "Disputes between the Iron Legion and other Legions occur when a person's cause of death directly relates to old age..." The following example, "an octogenarian falls prey to a life-ending accident" doesn't seem to bear up the lead-in. Could use some clarity.
                              p. 80: "...they are, to coin a phrase, legion." Not really coining the phrase. More of a pun. Borrow a phrase, perhaps?
                              p. 84: "...connections – usually unvoiced..." Uses an en-dash instead of an em-dash.
                              p. 85: "...after Charon outlawed them and their continued presence is..." Potential missing comma after "them".
                              p. 86: "They're certainly dangerous enough but their" Missing comma.
                              p. 88: "...eliminated so many only a few remained." Probably needs a "that" or a comma.
                              p. 88: "Gathering support took time but by 1405" Missing comma.
                              p. 88: "The formalized were instantly..." Unclear antecedent.
                              p. 92: "are hard to find unless you’re “in the know” and provide services" Missing comma.
                              p. 168: "...because Alchemists try offset their bad reputation..."
                              p. 206: "Storytellers and players are alike are encouraged..."
                              p. 462: "...share the same eerie color scheme as the Guardsman" Missing period.
                              Last edited by Leftmost Cat; 02-10-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

P.506 - Backer Credits: Jeremy and Tasha Cur should be Jeremy and Tasha Cue.
                                Stupid fat fingers...

Comment

Working...
                                X