Wraith20 Backer PDF live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraith20 Backer PDF live!

Well people, it's finally here. Just got my email and downloading the PDF right now.

Stir up your passions and time to return to the Shadowlands!

Never thought I’d see the day.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

At long last! xD

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
      WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
      and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

Ok is anyone getting errors when trying to download? If so...for some reason it says the title isnt available when I click on the link.

Comment

I'm almost afraid to look at the Orpheus Appendix after what happened to Changing Ways...

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            Never thought I’d see the day.
            I find your lack of faith disturbing. We've never failed to deliver, even if it has sometimes taken a lot longer than planned...

Comment

Originally posted by Dioscuri View Post
              Ok is anyone getting errors when trying to download? If so...for some reason it says the title isnt available when I click on the link.
              Yeah I noticed to. Had to restart my download because I kept getting broken PDFs.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Yeah I noticed to. Had to restart my download because I kept getting broken PDFs.
                Yeah I tried copying the llink but apparently it was in my library already when I did LOL

Comment

*SQUEEEE*

Quickly skimming through and seeing so much I love!

Open the gates of Hell: Random Demon Generator.

Shapeshifting Historian
                  Freelancer - Shattered Dreams, Dark Eras Companion - Forsaken by Rome

Comment

Man, I don't play World of Darkness and didn't back this book, but I'm still thrilled for everyone who did to have this make that light of day!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                      I'm almost afraid to look at the Orpheus Appendix after what happened to Changing Ways...

You and me both. But I get the feeling Parawolf doesn't really care about Wraith and Changeling so we might be ok.....

Comment

Originally posted by Damian May View Post
                        You and me both. But I get the feeling Parawolf doesn't really care about Wraith and Changeling so we might be ok.....
                        Probably ‘cause, you know, it’s going to be an even longer time before we see “Wraith 4th edition” or “Changeling 4th edition”.

And why the Orpheus chapter specifically?

Comment

Because that was the one that Kickstarter updates said they were directed to make changes to after the first time they sent the book in to Parawolf for approval.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                            Probably ‘cause, you know, it’s going to be an even longer time before we see “Wraith 4th edition” or “Changeling 4th edition”.
                            Well, um.
                            Depending on how pedantic you are with the naming, you already have it in your hands, or you will never see it, because the 20th editions are literally the '4th edition'
                            What WW is working on is the 5th. "V5", etc.

P.s.
                            Also holy hell, Wr20 is a tome!
                            Last edited by Ambrosia; 02-10-2018, 01:06 AM.

cWoD Dice Probability Chart ||| cWoD Dice Statistics Calculator ||| cWoD Alternative Armor System
                            cWoD Alternative Damage Roll System ||| My explanation of cWoD Damage Levels ||| 'Intersting' Strength Attribute Stuff
                            EXPLOSIVE cWoD STUFF!

Comment

Is there a way to purchase this 'raw' backer PDF? Wraith is the one 20th Edition I couldn't afford to back and I really don't want to wait another year for the general one to come out.

Comment

Working...
                              X