Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ambrosia View Post
    Well, um.
    Depending on how pendantic you are with the naming, you already have it in your hands, or you will never see it, because the 20th editions are literally the '4th edition'
    What WW is working on is the 5th. "V5", etc.
    This is me being pedantic...although I guess in a different way then what you're thinking.

Wraith and Changeling never got a Revised/3rd edition the same way Vampire, Werewolf, and Mage did. No I don't count the original Orpheus to be Wraith Revised. So Wr20 and C20 are technically their gameline's 3rd edition.

Ergo, if a new version were to be released for WoD5th, they would in fact be on their 4th edition.

Similar to how, if we were to assume no 20th anniversary edition is coming for them, if the next edition for Hunter, Mummy, and Demon were to be released for WoD5th, they would technically be on their 2nd edition.

Originally posted by MrBlack83 View Post
    Is there a way to purchase this 'raw' backer PDF? Wraith is the one 20th Edition I couldn't afford to back and I really don't want to wait another year for the general one to come out.
    Unfortunately no.

Sorry man, but you're stuck waiting for when the PDF and PoD goes officially live on DRPG. Which...could take a while.
    Last edited by tasti man LH; 02-10-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
      This is me being pedantic...although I guess in a different way then what you're thinking.

Wraith and Changeling never got a Revised/3rd edition the same way Vampire,
      Ha! That's true. I didn't think of that.

>> cWoD Dice Probability Chart | | >> cWoD Dice Statistics Calculator | | >> cWoD Alternative Armor System
      >> cWoD Alternative Damage Roll System | | >> My explanation of cWoD Damage Levels | | >> 'Intersting' Strength Attribute Stuff

Comment

i'm so freaking excited rn

Comment

Whoever did the art for that introductory comic is incredible.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            Whoever did the art for that introductory comic is incredible.
            If you don't already own it, it's worth finding a copy of the original art book ("The Face of Death"), which I believe WW released before the 1994 core rules came out. I can't check at the moment, but I'm pretty sure the intro art of Wraith20 is the very same 90's book.

Comment

Incredibly petty complaint: as someone with a Silent Legion brand on her back, I’m a little sad the Legions don’t have their symbols displayed in the book.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

Incredibly petty complaint: as someone with a Silent Legion brand on her back, I’m a little sad the Legions don’t have their symbols displayed in the book.
                Right there with you. I'm planning on getting a tattoo of the Paupers' emblem. Beggar Lord is the greatest! Got the Proctor's emblem on my left arm

Comment

Not gonna lie, the Orpheus appendix made me giddy. I missed these guys a lot.

Wasn’t there supposed to be content for chronicles set after the Sixth Great Maelstrom?

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

Not gonna lie, the Orpheus appendix made me giddy. I missed these guys a lot.

Wasn’t there supposed to be content for chronicles set after the Sixth Great Maelstrom?
                    Not that I remember.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

You might be thinking of one of the other books opened via stretch goal, the Book of Oblivion, which is supposed to talk about the Maelstroms throughout history, a new spectre caste and Dark Arcanoi, info about the Labyrinth and famous Neverborn, Shadow Dirty Tricks, and spectre cults.

Comment

This book is stunning. Absolutely amazing. I've been up reading it all night. Well done for breathing life into this old ghost!

Comment

I thought that the 20th anniversarys got rid of the Dodge Ability. Why is it back again?

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

I missed the Kickstarter, Any Idea when it will be available for purchase? Is there a Pre-Order that i can order from?

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post

I find your lack of faith disturbing. We've never failed to deliver, even if it has sometimes taken a lot longer than planned...
                              There comes a time when even the most faithful will loose faith.

I need the book as I am starting a game of Wraith, I was using the old books because I couldn't wait for this book any longer. Any Idea when it will be available for pre-order. I missed the Kickstarters, well because I didn't know about Kickstarters until Changeling 20 was kicked. I did get in on that one though.

Comment

For those worried, Wraith writer Bruce Baugh over on RPGnet says he's not seen any significant or even particularly noticeable changes from the final manuscript; for Orpheus, it appears to have been about overall length and specific arrangement of parts.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Working...
                                X