No announcement yet.

Wraith20 Backer PDF live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is a bit silly to note, but page 108 sidebar 'Setting Limits' is a damn good reminder that RPs are in fact safe places and people are allowed to set some things as taboo for the game.

Mainly noting this, because of the discussion about these things a few months back.

My gallery.

Comment

Why didn't I check my email last night? Now I'm going to have to wait hours before I can sit down and start reading...

That aside, amusingly that very morning I completed my WtO collection, getting the last of the books I hadn't gotten yet from DriveThruRPG.

Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable. Indomitable.

Comment

I love the Orpheus section. The details on their relationship with wraith society just make it all the more exciting to play a sleeper/skimmer! ^_^

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
        WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
        and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

Neall, the writer of the Orpheus appendix, chimed in on the Orpheus changes - things've been shifted so instead of being set just after Orpheus starts going public, it's set just before.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Does the book have risen in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hardwire99 View Post
              Does the book have risen in it?
              Yep, got a chapter on them.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Man I need that book.

Comment

...And this is what I'll be reading allll weekend. Oh. Yeah.

RichT *hug*

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red." - Clive Barker, The Books of Blood

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
                    I thought that the 20th anniversarys got rid of the Dodge Ability. Why is it back again?
                    Good catch!

Drop that ASAP into the Errata thread, because the Defensive Maneuvers section actually (and properly) uses Athletics for dodging. I think the Dodge talent entry is a copypaste leftover and actually *also* needs fixing on the character sheet PDF.
                    It might be worth scouring the book for other 20th-to-Revised regressions..

cWoD Dice Probability Chart ||| cWoD Dice Statistics Calculator ||| cWoD Alternative Armor System
                    cWoD Alternative Damage Roll System ||| My explanation of cWoD Damage Levels ||| 'Intersting' Strength Attribute Stuff
                    EXPLOSIVE cWoD STUFF!

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Mizuki View Post
                      I know this is a bit silly to note, but page 108 sidebar 'Setting Limits' is a damn good reminder that RPs are in fact safe places and people are allowed to set some things as taboo for the game.

Mainly noting this, because of the discussion about these things a few months back.
                      Is that the sidebar in the character creation chapter? If so, I was happy to add it. I felt it necessary in a game as potentially grim as Wraith.

Matthew Dawkins
                      In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

Is that the sidebar in the character creation chapter? If so, I was happy to add it. I felt it necessary in a game as potentially grim as Wraith.
                        Yes, it is. There was a discussion on this forum a while ago about the exact subject, so it is nice to see that the book itself makes it clear.

My gallery.

Comment

This is the most beautiful 20th Anniversary Edition, yet.

The art is glorious and diverse; dark and twisted. The writing is excellent.

Once all the typos are cleaned up, this will be THE deluxe edition to own, IMO.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardwire99 View Post
                            I need the book as I am starting a game of Wraith, I was using the old books because I couldn't wait for this book any longer. Any Idea when it will be available for pre-order. I missed the Kickstarters, well because I didn't know about Kickstarters until Changeling 20 was kicked. I did get in on that one though.
                            "When it's ready".

Comment

What is going on betwen Pages 51 and 54? Is that where the stygia map is going to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy711 View Post
                                What is going on betwen Pages 51 and 54? Is that where the stygia map is going to go?
                                Yes, the map will go there.

Comment

Working...
                                X