No announcement yet.

Wraith20 Backer PDF live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it weird that I wanna use imagery from Bloodborne to describe the Underworld?

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
    WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
    and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

Is that the sidebar in the character creation chapter? If so, I was happy to add it. I felt it necessary in a game as potentially grim as Wraith.
      Well and Wraith had a long history of work guidance to this effect. I think a lot of writers feel this way about the game, and it is definitely the right thing to do.

Comment

Really hoping that, like the map, merits and flaws and an index will be added later. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Freebeard View Post
          Really hoping that, like the map, merits and flaws and an index will be added later. :/
          The map and an index are a guarantee. Worth noting that Mage 20 had a very limited array of Merits and Flaws. We can only include so much.

Matthew Dawkins
          In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Comment

Was Connaissance left out by mistake or due to page limits?

Comment

The map and an index are a guarantee. Worth noting that Mage 20 had a very limited array of Merits and Flaws. We can only include so much.
              Well, I can still hope. Speaking of hopes, is there any chance they might give you the reins for the Book of Oblivion, Matthew?

Comment

We're there any supplements green lit by the kickstarter? I don't remember.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                  We're there any supplements green lit by the kickstarter? I don't remember.
                  Book of Oblivion. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post

Book of Oblivion. Can't wait!
                    And Handbook for the Recently Deceased.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post

And Handbook for the Recently Deceased.
                      And Living with the Dead.

... *Starts humming Shake Shake Shake Senora*

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
                      WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
                      and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                        Not gonna lie, the Orpheus appendix made me giddy. I missed these guys a lot.

Wasn’t there supposed to be content for chronicles set after the Sixth Great Maelstrom?
                        I think I remember that being implied too. However, mostly that would have appeared in the Orpheus chapter, which was edited to bring it to the point just before the organisation became a big thing, rather than just after, as it had been previously. This might be why we no longer have post-6GM info. That may be due to where Paradox sees the metaplot going, or not going, as the case may be.

Comment

Well, I can still hope. Speaking of hopes, is there any chance they might give you the reins for the Book of Oblivion, Matthew?
                          I don't know, but I will be sure to announce in some way if I am

Matthew Dawkins

Comment

I don't know, but I will be sure to announce in some way if I am
                            Well, given Deadguy's circumstances, and your talent and passion for the Wraith line, you're the ideal person for it IMHO. But that's just my 2¢.

Comment

Well, given Deadguy's circumstances, and your talent and passion for the Wraith line, you're the ideal person for it IMHO. But that's just my 2¢.

Very kind of you to say, thank you!

Matthew Dawkins

Comment

Tinkering adding some other lost effects for some Arcanoi. I'm thinking of making Elysia a 5 dot Initiate power for Phantasm that requires Agon, and lets a living sleeper be pulled into the Underworld as a ghost while they sleep.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
                                X