Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith20 Backer PDF live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Is it weird that I wanna use imagery from Bloodborne to describe the Underworld?


    nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
    WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
    and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

      Is that the sidebar in the character creation chapter? If so, I was happy to add it. I felt it necessary in a game as potentially grim as Wraith.
      Well and Wraith had a long history of work guidance to this effect. I think a lot of writers feel this way about the game, and it is definitely the right thing to do.

      Comment


      • #48
        Really hoping that, like the map, merits and flaws and an index will be added later. :/

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Freebeard View Post
          Really hoping that, like the map, merits and flaws and an index will be added later. :/
          The map and an index are a guarantee. Worth noting that Mage 20 had a very limited array of Merits and Flaws. We can only include so much.


          Matthew Dawkins
          In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

          Comment


          • #50
            Was Connaissance left out by mistake or due to page limits?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

              The map and an index are a guarantee. Worth noting that Mage 20 had a very limited array of Merits and Flaws. We can only include so much.
              Well, I can still hope. Speaking of hopes, is there any chance they might give you the reins for the Book of Oblivion, Matthew?

              Comment


              • #52
                We're there any supplements green lit by the kickstarter? I don't remember.


                Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                  We're there any supplements green lit by the kickstarter? I don't remember.
                  Book of Oblivion. Can't wait!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post

                    Book of Oblivion. Can't wait!
                    And Handbook for the Recently Deceased.


                    Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by marin View Post

                      And Handbook for the Recently Deceased.
                      And Living with the Dead.

                      ... *Starts humming Shake Shake Shake Senora*


                      nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
                      WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
                      and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                        Not gonna lie, the Orpheus appendix made me giddy. I missed these guys a lot.

                        Wasn’t there supposed to be content for chronicles set after the Sixth Great Maelstrom?
                        I think I remember that being implied too. However, mostly that would have appeared in the Orpheus chapter, which was edited to bring it to the point just before the organisation became a big thing, rather than just after, as it had been previously. This might be why we no longer have post-6GM info. That may be due to where Paradox sees the metaplot going, or not going, as the case may be.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Freebeard View Post

                          Well, I can still hope. Speaking of hopes, is there any chance they might give you the reins for the Book of Oblivion, Matthew?
                          I don't know, but I will be sure to announce in some way if I am


                          Matthew Dawkins
                          In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

                            I don't know, but I will be sure to announce in some way if I am
                            Well, given Deadguy's circumstances, and your talent and passion for the Wraith line, you're the ideal person for it IMHO. But that's just my 2¢.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Freebeard View Post

                              Well, given Deadguy's circumstances, and your talent and passion for the Wraith line, you're the ideal person for it IMHO. But that's just my 2¢.

                              Very kind of you to say, thank you!


                              Matthew Dawkins
                              In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Tinkering adding some other lost effects for some Arcanoi. I'm thinking of making Elysia a 5 dot Initiate power for Phantasm that requires Agon, and lets a living sleeper be pulled into the Underworld as a ghost while they sleep.


                                Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X