What's "Living with the Dead" again?

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Flame View Post
      What's "Living with the Dead" again?
      ...he's joking.

Beetlejuice reference.

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
        I'm thinking of making Elysia a 5 dot Initiate power for Phantasm that requires Agon, and lets a living sleeper be pulled into the Underworld as a ghost while they sleep.
        Oh no! I didn't know that the ability to bring sleepers into the Underworld was gone from the new core book. Oh well, we can just bring it back ourselves, as you're doing.

Comment

Is it my imagination, or have the basic abilities for the Arcanoi been removed?

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

...he's joking.

Beetlejuice reference.

Thanks. Long time since the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Dismas View Post
              Is it my imagination, or have the basic abilities for the Arcanoi been removed?

Yes it appears they've been largely incorporated into 1 dot effects.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

Yes it appears they've been largely incorporated into 1 dot effects.
                I suppose that makes sense. I did like them as they were though. I'll probably end up house ruling it.

Comment

The fun with any new rules set is making up your own! But maybe that's just me.

Wr2e was pretty solid anyway, so there are fewer obvious changes here than with, say, C20 or M20. I knew I'd like the book as a result, but in general I'm even more impressed than I expected to be. Not because of rules changes (again, there weren't many), but primarily because it pulls everything together and it's simply gorgeous. The two-colour artwork (which was B&W in previous editions) looks especially haunting. It's a simple tweak but a very effective one.

Comment

Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post
                    The two-colour artwork (which was B&W in previous editions) looks especially haunting. It's a simple tweak but a very effective one.
                    Agreed 100%

The color explodes from the pages. Wraith is a gorgeous, gorgeous book.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

*looks at date*

Man it would've been a lot more thematically on-point if the backer PDF was released today. "Love and passions beyond death" and all that. Ah well, the alternative would have been the backer PDF coming out later, so oh well.

Comment

Haven't finished it yet but Wr20 is another great book from OPP. My hat is off to Dansky and the rest of the Wr20 team.

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                        *looks at date*

Man it would've been a lot more thematically on-point if the backer PDF was released today. "Love and passions beyond death" and all that. Ah well, the alternative would have been the backer PDF coming out later, so oh well.
                        Give what also happened today, maybe not.

Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable. Indomitable.

Comment

I AM SO PUMPED ABOUT ALL THIS WRAITH ACTIVITY ON THE FORUMS

Comment

Working...
                          X