Wraith20 Backer PDF live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tasti man LH
    started a topic Wraith20 Backer PDF live!

Wraith20 Backer PDF live!

Well people, it's finally here. Just got my email and downloading the PDF right now.

Stir up your passions and time to return to the Shadowlands!

• adambeyoncelowe
    replied
    Which island off Stygia is the Isle of Eurydice? I'm guessing it's one of the ones close to the Onyx Tower and Onyx Point?

Leave a comment:

• FallenEco
    replied
    Anyone know which page they put the penalties for leaving the Shadowlands without resolving a Fetter? Or the rules for trying to stay after all of your Fetters are gone?

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    Updated, final PDF is now up for backers. On top of this week's MMN stating that the POD and PDF will go live for everyone soon...

Leave a comment:

• Callishka
    replied
    I AM SO PUMPED ABOUT ALL THIS WRAITH ACTIVITY ON THE FORUMS

Leave a comment:

• AkatsukiLeader13
    replied
    Haven't finished it yet but Wr20 is another great book from OPP. My hat is off to Dansky and the rest of the Wr20 team.

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
    *looks at date*

Man it would've been a lot more thematically on-point if the backer PDF was released today. "Love and passions beyond death" and all that. Ah well, the alternative would have been the backer PDF coming out later, so oh well.
    Give what also happened today, maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    *looks at date*

Man it would've been a lot more thematically on-point if the backer PDF was released today. "Love and passions beyond death" and all that. Ah well, the alternative would have been the backer PDF coming out later, so oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post
    The two-colour artwork (which was B&W in previous editions) looks especially haunting. It's a simple tweak but a very effective one.
    Agreed 100%

The color explodes from the pages. Wraith is a gorgeous, gorgeous book.

Leave a comment:

• adambeyoncelowe
    replied
    The fun with any new rules set is making up your own! But maybe that's just me.

Wr2e was pretty solid anyway, so there are fewer obvious changes here than with, say, C20 or M20. I knew I'd like the book as a result, but in general I'm even more impressed than I expected to be. Not because of rules changes (again, there weren't many), but primarily because it pulls everything together and it's simply gorgeous. The two-colour artwork (which was B&W in previous editions) looks especially haunting. It's a simple tweak but a very effective one.

Leave a comment:

• Dismas
    replied
    Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

Yes it appears they've been largely incorporated into 1 dot effects.
    I suppose that makes sense. I did like them as they were though. I'll probably end up house ruling it.

Leave a comment:

• glamourweaver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dismas View Post
    Is it my imagination, or have the basic abilities for the Arcanoi been removed?

Yes it appears they've been largely incorporated into 1 dot effects.

Leave a comment:

• Primal Flame
    replied
    Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

...he's joking.

Beetlejuice reference.

Thanks. Long time since the 80s.

Leave a comment:

• Dismas
    replied
    Is it my imagination, or have the basic abilities for the Arcanoi been removed?

Leave a comment:

• Callishka
    replied
    Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
    I'm thinking of making Elysia a 5 dot Initiate power for Phantasm that requires Agon, and lets a living sleeper be pulled into the Underworld as a ghost while they sleep.
    Oh no! I didn't know that the ability to bring sleepers into the Underworld was gone from the new core book. Oh well, we can just bring it back ourselves, as you're doing.

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    Originally posted by Primal Flame View Post
    What's "Living with the Dead" again?
    ...he's joking.

Beetlejuice reference.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X