Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q: Skinride and werewolves

Werewolf 20th and Wraith 20th question:
    What happens if a projected skimmer uses Skinride on a werewolf, who then steps into the penumbra?

Originally posted by shadowmyre View Post
    Werewolf 20th and Wraith 20th question:
    What happens if a projected skimmer uses Skinride on a werewolf, who then steps into the penumbra?

There is no answer for this in the books. I'd personally say as entering the Middle and High Umbra as mages see it require tranforming flesh into spirit stuff you'd be kicked out when the Garou enters the umbra being left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post

There is no answer for this in the books. I'd personally say as entering the Middle and High Umbra as mages see it require tranforming flesh into spirit stuff you'd be kicked out when the Garou enters the umbra being left behind.
      But that nixes a hilariously dope scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Onkwe View Post

But that nixes a hilariously dope scenario.
        That is just my own personal view and not one that is explicitly supported from the books. I wouldn't at all question someone reading it as "they merge into one uber being in the Middle umbra because two spirits in one!" or "where the hell did this guy come from" when the Garou turns around and sees a ghost in the middle umbra

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post

That is just my own personal view and not one that is explicitly supported from the books. I wouldn't at all question someone reading it as "they merge into one uber being in the Middle umbra because two spirits in one!" or "where the hell did this guy come from" when the Garou turns around and sees a ghost in the middle umbra
          I agree. Your solution is by far the easiest to do, and what I would go with as a general rule unless it served the story.

Comment

Hee... i’m just remembering now how the early editions of the Classical World of Darkness had the accidental running joke of a half dozen different supernatural factions claiming Rasputin as an active member.

The issue was finally resolved by him being revealed to be a master Pupeteer Wraith since his death who specifically has been body hopping different supernaturals!

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
              Hee... i’m just remembering now how the early editions of the Classical World of Darkness had the accidental running joke of a half dozen different supernatural factions claiming Rasputin as an active member.

The issue was finally resolved by him being revealed to be a master Pupeteer Wraith since his death who specifically has been body hopping different supernaturals!
              Unless he was a hedge mage proto-skimmer who merely pretended to be a wraith skinriding various supernaturals...

Comment

Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post

Unless he was a hedge mage proto-skimmer who merely pretended to be a wraith skinriding various supernaturals...
                BWONG!

Comment

Working...
                X