Missing Arcanoi in Wrath 20th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Arcanoi in Wrath 20th

I've noticed that Connaissance is missing from the Wraith 20th Edition. Are any other Arcanoi or Dark Arcanoi missing? I don't have my books in my current location.

No, that appears to be the only one (other than some alternate powers for specific Arcanoi i’d love to see return, like actually drawing out a soul of a sleeper as a ghost in the Underworld for the duration of their sleep as an initiate Phantasm power).

As it was introduced originally in the Shadow Players Guide, iirc, I hold out hope that a version might make an appearance in the Book of Oblivion.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
      As it was introduced originally in the Shadow Players Guide, iirc, I hold out hope that a version might make an appearance in the Book of Oblivion.
      I think there was a power like that in the Sandmen book. It's one of my favorite arts and will appear in my games as an initiate power no matter what Wr20 says.

Comment

Originally posted by Callishka View Post

I think there was a power like that in the Sandmen book. It's one of my favorite arts and will appear in my games as an initiate power no matter what Wr20 says.
        It was the base 1 dot power (Elysia) in the second edition Core. I don’t think it works as low leveled, but I think it should definitely exist. I’d make it a 5 dot Power that requires Agon, based on the surgical skill to do artfully what Agon does violently.

Though I was talking about Connaissance as what was introduced in the Shadow Player’s Guide and am hoping to see in the Book of Oblivion.
        Last edited by glamourweaver; 02-16-2018, 04:15 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
        X