Wraith Communication

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraith Communication

Are the are their any available forms of long distance communication open to Wraiths other than physically carrying messages?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Inhabit might allow for this? I could also imagine some kind of spectral semaphore telegraph.

Comment

In theory, relic cell phones should be getting... well, not common, but numerous enough that there are one or two in every Necropolis. The right person can put a lot of emotional energy into a phone. The bigger question is what it would take to make them actually function. I wouldn't be averse to a properly modified artifact/relic cell phone being able to send a single message to another one for a point of Pathos and an appropriate roll if the message has to pass between different levels of the Underworld.

Alternately, I might let relic cellphones work with no modification or cell tower required. If the players didn't think to investigate they'd never realize the phones are using the one existing network of the Underworld, aka the Spectral Hive Mind.

Mage: The Ice-ension: An Epic Game of Reality on the Rink

Comment

Originally posted by Ramnesis View Post
        In theory, relic cell phones should be getting... well, not common, but numerous enough that there are one or two in every Necropolis. The right person can put a lot of emotional energy into a phone.
        iPhones were a plot by The Salon or MPPU in order to get more relic phones into Stygia. Get people to connect emotionally with their phones, then make them super fragile so they easily break.

Comment

we created a special Messenger Arcanos that enabled, at first the Legions to run messages and deliver them across long distances in a short time. this was first a sub-arcanos of the Harbingers but later grew into there own arts.

Comment

Working...
          X