Tinkering with some Proctor Initiate Arts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkering with some Proctor Initiate Arts

I'm working on my own expanded Guild writeups, including more secret Arts, that I'll share online when I'm done. I'm struggling a bit with some ratings though.

On the premise that Proctors are unparalleled in their study of the Shroud itself, where would you rate the ability to reinforce it, raising the localized Shroud rating for a scene?

On one hand t
    It seems pretty metaphysically powerful. On the other hand, it has limited utility outside very specific circumstances.

Similarly, what about the ability to lift the Fog to make sure one of the living remembers an encounter?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Thickening the Shroud seems to be about 3 dots?

Lifting the Fog depends on how extensive it is. If it's a full suspension of the Shroud, 4 or 5. I wonder how these Proctors relate to the Glass Menagerie Haunters who are working on a similar project...

Comment

Originally posted by Callishka View Post
      I wonder how these Proctors relate to the Glass Menagerie Haunters who are working on a similar project...
      You know how fear the Germans would build a nuke (however unrealistic that possibility was based on modern historic knowledge) motivated US efforts to beat them to the punch?

That’s more or less the relationship. The Proctor sect working to lift the Fog want to cultivate good relationships with the living, reunite lovers and families, etc etc. The Haunters getting to define the lasting relationship between the living and the dead is their nightmare scenario!

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
      X