No announcement yet.

Wr20 errata discussions and thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My biggest issue is whether Displace and Behest actually get rewritten. Because currently they are copy pasted word for word out of Wraith: the Great War. There was no effort whatsoever to hide it: Kinesis instead of Inhabit, wielders are described as being in the West because they were called up to fight by British Empire (in recent terms), etc etc.

If anyone was paid for that wordcount, Onyx Path got cheated.

And if it’s rewritten, Displace really needs to be made fun to use - because having your character trapped alone in a dark room is not a fun gameplay experience.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by nothing View Post
      So it seems Wr20 is falling more in line with the Revised-era editions - with the inclusion of Dodge as a Talent,
      Tell that to the action mechanics, which explicitly use Athletics for dodging.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Meanwhile, The Gentleman Gamer revealed that Lifesight and Deathsight has been added back into the final PDF release, and has hinted at other "missing things" being in the final release as well, over here.

Comment

New update for Wr20 corebook...specifically on the missing rules for Lifesight, Deathsight, Heightened Senses, and Insubstantiality being added back in.

http://theonyxpath.com/a-wraiths-bes...-the-oblivion/

Comment

Working...
          X