A Form Fillable Wraith 20th Character Sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Form Fillable Wraith 20th Character Sheet

I made the Wraith 20th Character Sheet Editable(Form Fillable). I made it with the iPad in mind (iOS 11.2.1 + Adobe Reader Mobile) but it should work just as fine on desktop. Figured I'd post it here for anyone, if that is okay.
    Link to Character Sheet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kz...8xXUds0B3PN1mn
    Last edited by Mason; 04-06-2018, 01:31 PM.

Ah nice! Looks pretty awesome!

Sorry I haven't done one yet...hadn't gotten hold of a copy.
    Last edited by Mr Gone; 04-08-2018, 05:37 PM.

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Thanks for all the work you do Mr Gone and funny enough i was looking if there was any option from you already

Comment

I bow in your greatness, Mr. Gone. Everything I learned about editing pdfs was inspired by all the work you've done. I've even asked a few questions about fonts over the years on your forums. I'd still like to see your take on it, if you get a chance. The Arcanoi half-circle dots were a pain. I used checkboxes/javascript to change the value of a text box with custom font for it, since half sizing the checkboxes would have been so small.

Comment

Originally posted by Crytash View Post
          Thanks for all the work you do Mr Gone and funny enough i was looking if there was any option from you already
          Well, you're very welcome! Glad to hear you like the stuff I do.

Originally posted by Mason View Post
          I bow in your greatness, Mr. Gone. Everything I learned about editing pdfs was inspired by all the work you've done. I've even asked a few questions about fonts over the years on your forums. I'd still like to see your take on it, if you get a chance. The Arcanoi half-circle dots were a pain. I used checkboxes/javascript to change the value of a text box with custom font for it, since half sizing the checkboxes would have been so small.
          Oh wow...you know, I'm not sure I'd have figured out a good way to do that. I've only used javascript a little bit on a few sheets to do some calculations. But trying to do have circles? wow. Also, why do they need to use half dots? Seems weird..

Anyway, glad I could inspire you a bit. I think you did really good with this!

I'll have to see if I can get a hold of the sheet(for the border graphics) and then see what I can do.

Comment

Mr. Gone, this is wonderful, but given that you designed the Dark Ages Mummy sheet that I'd requested, this comes as no surprise. Would you please also make a Risen varient, as well as one for Orpheus, as it's set up in Wr20? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Vil View Post
              Mr. Gone, this is wonderful, but given that you designed the Dark Ages Mummy sheet that I'd requested, this comes as no surprise. Would you please also make a Risen varient, as well as one for Orpheus, as it's set up in Wr20? Thanks.
              I second the Wr20 Orpheus sheet, please.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Coming in late, but...Mr. Gone, you're once again my hero.

Bruce Baugh <*> @BruceRedux on Twitter See my wonderful cats: https://www.instagram.com/brucebaugh/
                Co-author: Doomslayers, Wraith: The Great War, Ends of Empire, Wraith 20th anniversary edition
                Co-developer: Book of Oblivion

Comment

Just as an update(and not to take away from Masons sheet), I'll hopefully be working on a sheet for this soon. Just waiting in OP to send the sheet and some info.

Originally posted by Lord Vil View Post
                  Sure, I'll add that to my to-do list. Much differences to the sheet for Orpheus, or it pretty much the same?

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
                  I second the Wr20 Orpheus sheet, please.
                  I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by Bruce Redux View Post
                  Coming in late, but...Mr. Gone, you're once again my hero.
                  Awww...thanks! Always glad to help.

Comment

In your copious free time , you could also do a Wr20 Shadow sheet, and I would enjoy and use it, too!

Bruce Baugh <*> @BruceRedux on Twitter See my wonderful cats: https://www.instagram.com/brucebaugh/
                    Co-author: Doomslayers, Wraith: The Great War, Ends of Empire, Wraith 20th anniversary edition
                    Co-developer: Book of Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Redux View Post
                      In your copious free time , you could also do a Wr20 Shadow sheet, and I would enjoy and use it, too!
                      I wish I had copious free time...lol.

But yup, I'll add it to my to-do list.

Something like this, right? http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...e_Editable.pdf

Comment

Working...
                      X