Wraith: Good Morning Vietnam!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freederp92
    started a topic Wraith: Good Morning Vietnam!

Wraith: Good Morning Vietnam!

Hey everyone, I recently got Wraith20 and Ive been enjoying it so far and have been pondering running a game at some point. But something popped into my mind, I know times of war result in a boom of wraiths. We see this in the Great War setting. But what happens when East meets West in War such as Vietnam, do those who end up in the Shadowlands of Vietnam have to deal with threats from the Kingdom of Jade? Soldiers who wake up on the other side are confronted with the hellscape of those they've killed, some probably succumb to Oblivion quickly.

I want to hear opinions and ideas about this? Ive always been interested in WoD games set in times of war.

• Freederp92
    replied
    I'll have to check that out, I know the Jade Empire has conquered most of it's neighbouring shadowlands.

Leave a comment:

• HardestadtTheEvenYounger
    replied
    The Dark Kingdom of Jade-Adventures book has the Lost Legion which is a group of Western Wraiths who died during Vietnam who are fighting the Jade Empire from the inside. Also, there was that Relic World War 2 Ship being commanded by Western and Japanese wraiths fighting the Empire.

Leave a comment:

• Freederp92
    replied
    Originally posted by Herbert_West View Post
    I;m not sure which original Wraith it is in, but I think this is detailed in the same book that talks about the Hiroshima hellscape.

In short: The asiatic underworld has a tendency to claim everyone dying on their territory as their property. Stygia does not like this.

Mind if I steal your idea?
    It's probably in either WoD Japan or that one details the Jade Empire.

It's not stealing! We're just stretching the Corpus of Wraiths over a barebone frame to "flesh" it out! I just picture Wraiths with relic flame throwers spewing napalm/corpus over native Wraiths who come through screaming as soldiers burn their village to the ground. Even worse if you were killed by your own squad because you objected to burning down a village of women, children, and the elderly.

Leave a comment:

• Herbert_West
    replied
    I;m not sure which original Wraith it is in, but I think this is detailed in the same book that talks about the Hiroshima hellscape.

In short: The asiatic underworld has a tendency to claim everyone dying on their territory as their property. Stygia does not like this.

Mind if I steal your idea?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X