Updating Necropolis Atlanta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating Necropolis Atlanta

I was looking through my old Necropolis Atlanta book and was wondering if the community had any ideas about updating this setting. The book mentions a possible summit between the Dark Kingdoms at the 1996 Olympics. Do you think this happened? If so what could possible outcomes be? My thoughts are that the summit happened and the Dark Kingdom on Ivory opened a Embassy (as they already had a presence around the MLK memorial) and through this have made an effort to normalize race relations; however, most Hierarchy thralls still tend to be disproportionately African American. I would love to hear any of your ideas as well.

I think most of the haunts still apply but if you have any ideas for additions or updates feel free to post them. I'll probably look through the book more tonight and hopefully get more ideas.

One of the big things I remember from the Olympics was how they tore down all the housing projects in sight of the freeways so visitors wouldn't see the city's ghettos. So there's probably a lot of that still lurking about in the Shadow Lands, as well as various pathos of resentment, pain and heartache.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
    X