question about a Texas Relic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about a Texas Relic

watching King of the Hill reminded me of something.

so this happened a few years back- Big Tex, the mascot of the Texas State fair caught fire and burned to his metal frame. my question is this- what sort of fun stuff happens in the ShadowLands because of this? what can the wraiths of Dallas do with a 55 foot tall cowboy statue? does somebody go stompy with a giant? did the specters get a siege weapon? are the words "HOWDY FOLKS WELCOME TO THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS" echoing through the lands?

there are no bad ideas, just ideas that have not been refined enough

Source of Pathos, maybe?

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

True Story: Big Texas was once a giant statue of Santa at a Christmas theme park. That is why his left arm is positioned like that, he was holding a bag of toys. So, maybe when it appears in the Shadowlands, it's as this giant Santa. Or a combo of Santa and cowboy.

Comment

Man this is why I want Wraith to have more then just human ghosts in the Underworld. I know we have Plasmics as a ex misc group but we need freedom to have giant flaming Cowboys in our Necropoli!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Working...
        X