No announcement yet.

Book of Oblivion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! I'm really looking forward to it! Now, just to wait for the Screen to become available.

Comment

Book's live now.

Comment

The new phone book is here! The new phone book is here!

Or rather my hardcopy of BoO came from drivethru today, and it looks very nice. Looking forward to digesting it over the coming week. From skimming it looks to have a lot of interesting stuff in it.

(Doubt anyone here is old enough to get the opening reference.)

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
        Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

I am. I grew up in the 80s, long before the invention of the cell phone; I remember the Yellow Pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
            I am. I grew up in the 80s, long before the invention of the cell phone; I remember the Yellow Pages.
            Yes, but do you know the movie?

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
            Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

I do, though it's not my favorite of his. ("Into the mud, Scum Queen!")

Comment

I knew the Phone Book reference and I forgot the Scum Queen one because I had to that one up, been a while I was a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
                  (Doubt anyone here is old enough to get the opening reference.)
                  Get off my necropolis' lawn, you damn kids.

- C.

Clayton A. Oliver | Formerly Ubiquitous

When the half-light starts to rise/And the long gone come back again
                  After the shortcuts and the highs/Comes the pain
                  And the rain

Comment

I didn't know the phone book reference, but I looked up the clip on Youtube, and not only did it help me picture your experience getting BoO, but it happened to capture mine as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X