Books delivering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books delivering

Just wanted to give a heads up, I received my 20th book in the mail today. Might post pictures after work.

Cheers!

If you don't use an Oxford comma, I feel bad for you, son,
    'Cuz I got ninety-nine problems, but clarity ain't one.

I'd love to see pictures! I'm still waiting for my shipping notification

Comment

I'm eagerly awaiting the appearance of these books on IPR. Or eBay, I suppose.

Comment

One of our copies just arrived.

https://twitter.com/CoffinMonkey/sta...173402112?s=19

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
        - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
        (She/Her)

Comment

I’ve moved twice since the Kickstarter, and they are mailing it to my old apartment because I missed window for giving my address because I didn’t know of how to update it until I received the final address mail. I’m used to how they changed it were it’s on Backerkit and I can just update that. Now I’m in Michigan without a car so I have to walk and take out of the way bus stop to reach my 3rd post office because they keep bouncing me around. I hope I can get my package, but I’m VERY displeased. This is my only day off, I work six days a week and it’s snow flurring. Meanwhile when I private messaged the Kickstarter crew they told me it’s not there problem I should have been reading each and every Email on time for an older then 4 year Kickstarter even though I get a ton of these emails...

I’ve sunk thousands and dollars into Onyx Path/Whitewolf and I sometimes feel a, “I don’t care if your upset we have more customers where that comes from” mentality. I went from enthusiastically backing everything to now reconsidering things.

I just want to know I’ll get my book, I’m even okay with it being late, but if it gets mailed to some rando and I can never get my copy I’ll be severely disappointed.

I didn’t complain about the Exalted Delays or the other kickstarters, but I end up shelling out a good amount of money for a deluxe book, having it finished like an Olympics cycle later and never getting it I’m going to be very disappointed.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Thankfully I did receive it. I was worried because I’ve had amazon packages delivered to the wrong Address and the people kept them and told me they never received them... now I’m relieved, but cold and tired but relieved.

Comment

Mines is being sent back because apparently there's a new policy to send back return to sender asap.

Onyx Path Kickstarters I back.
              W20, MtC, CB20, DtD, MtAs20, BotW20, Wraith 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinDemo View Post
                Mines is being sent back because apparently there's a new policy to send back return to sender asap.
                Yeah they almost happened to me.

Comment

Almost is different than is happening. Not only it's being sent back, their system was quite conveniently down for them to find it. Already sent word about it and still trying to get more help.

Comment

My personal copy isn't being tracked properly. It's getting delivered to a friend's house for reasons, but the system is telling me a date that doesn't make sense. February 19th is a Tuesday, usps.

My fiancees copy came without issue. The book is nice. The screen is awesome.
                    Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 02-14-2019, 11:02 AM.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
                    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
                    (She/Her)

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinDemo View Post
                      Almost is different than is happening. Not only it's being sent back, their system was quite conveniently down for them to find it. Already sent word about it and still trying to get more help.
                      The package tracking, yeah they told me the whole system was down. How long before they sent your copy back after they tried to deliver? Just want to know how close to the edge my case was, because I was told they almost sent it back and it was only three days. Sorry PD.

Very imperfect system. I hate the mail some times.

Comment

I think the shutdown was on purpose.

Comment

My harrowing continues. It's back in Knoxville TN.

Comment

Some kind souls have already put their copies up on eBay, still shrink wrapped. I snagged one earlier this week and it arrived yesterday. Beautiful.

https://imgur.com/a/QEuxKwE

Comment

https://youtu.be/pmw07nzRA3I

Comment

Working...
                              X