How do I get my book back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaladinDemo
    started a topic How do I get my book back?

How do I get my book back?

It's been just about a week since the post office refusal to deliver my book. I have gotten no response from Richard Thomas, either private message or the public comment section of Kickstarter projects. I've tried Mathew Dawkins via onyx path YouTube channel, which YouTube isn't as good on mobile for private message. That Wednesday the post office did everything in it's power to make sure I don't receive my book. Onyx path, I love supporting you guys to the best of my abilities and funds, I do understand that it's probably a honest mistake or somebody forgot my apartment number. How can we fix this situation?

Last known location of my package is Knoxville TN post office.

• PaladinDemo
    replied
    Because they are officials with onyx path.

So do I file a complaint with USPS, or sue them for the incredibly appalling service? As far as I know the last known whereabouts is the Knoxville TN post office.

Leave a comment:

• pdusen
    replied
    I'm not sure why you'd expect any of the people you named to be able to help? Your book is adrift somewhere in the murky waters of the USPS.

As for why they didn't deliver it, in my experience USPS is the absolute worst and will make up any excuse not to deliver something. Some fulfillment houses will truncate your address if it's too long, and then if you're in an apartment complex, USPS would rather give up and send it back than just take it to the leasing office like a sane service would.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X